Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Pontiac Dealers!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009 | 12:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Pontiac Dealers!

Alright. I'm looking to get a G8 in the middle of May. The dealer here may not be too good at negotiating price. I want to pay no more than $27k. Any areas surrounding Nebraska having good deals? I'm more than willing to drive a little to save a couple thousand dollars.
Old 04-21-2009 | 03:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SLPGTP
Alright. I'm looking to get a G8 in the middle of May. The dealer here may not be too good at negotiating price. I want to pay no more than $27k. Any areas surrounding Nebraska having good deals? I'm more than willing to drive a little to save a couple thousand dollars.

I'm assuming you have checked omaha and lincoln?
I think right now they are going to be a little more stiff on price because we are coming into the decent weather period for the Midwest, so dealers try to not haggle as much on sporty cars knowing people want them this time of year, just depends how much a dealership is hurting I would guess....check around. I have a friend at Plaza and if I hear of anything I'll send you some info.
Old 04-21-2009 | 05:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

think he can get me a deal?
Old 04-22-2009 | 09:18 AM
Launching!

think he can get me a deal?
IDK , he's a tech, not in sales.
I brifely browsed over autotrader in a 200 miles radius and only found 1 G8 gt
that was under 27k it was like 25k and change. If you did find a couple I'm sure selection would be slim or you wouldn't get a trim model you wanted.

They are brand new, so it will be a little bit till they start showing up used with good prices. I'm willing to bet that if you were to look in sept or oct that you would find what your looking for at a price you want to pay.
Old 04-22-2009 | 04:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

What are some dealers in Nebraska that sell Pontiac? I'm going to talk to Husker, Plaza, Dillon's, and Woodhouse. Any I'm missing. With GM planning on bankruptcy June 1st I think there will be some good deals here in a month or 2, which is when I'm planning on buying.
Old 04-24-2009 | 08:27 AM
Launching!

What are some dealers in Nebraska that sell Pontiac? I'm going to talk to Husker, Plaza, Dillon's, and Woodhouse. Any I'm missing. With GM planning on bankruptcy June 1st I think there will be some good deals here in a month or 2, which is when I'm planning on buying.
you pretty much hit all the ones I know of....there may be some in small towns around here..
unless the dealership financed their vehicles thru GM don't look for prices to hit rock bottom, as they have the final say in price.
I forsee husker taking a dive pretty soon....way too much overhead at that place just to stay afloat.