Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

The Powder Pro will have a display at Speed Inc Open House, stop on by for specials!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default The Powder Pro will have a display at Speed Inc Open House, stop on by for specials!!

Just wanted you all to know I'll have a table and banner by my car at the Speed Inc open house. Myself and an employee of mine will be there to answer any questions you have about powder coating and any other services we offer.(polishing, throttle body and MAF porting, rebuilding calipers, etc).

There will be some parts on display of course, along with what can be seen on my Camaro(not a ton, I've had limited time for personal projects). I will also bring several thousand color chips/swatches for folks to look at to get an idea of the kinds of things we can do. Don't forget custom color matches are available..

I'll have order forms on hand, and will offer a couple of specials for the open house.

20% off--
Brake Calipers:

Normally $220 for all for calipers and brackets, 20% off if you sign up to have yours done, must bring them within 60 days. As always fresh GM rebuilds offered for $100 extra. Decals on fronts available for $20.

15% off-
LSx Engine Bay Package:

Intake manifold, throttle body, MAF ends, valve covers, coil brackets. Normally $275, 15% off and must bring parts within 90 days.

Ported Stock Throttle Body:

Normally $70, 15% off brought within 30 days. Full Porting, bump stop and half shaft mods. Media blasted for appearance, very nice piece.

See you guys at the open house. In case you don't know my car, here's what you are looking for. If weather is bad, I'll have my black Trailblazer SS instead.

Old 04-22-2009, 01:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

God damn that engine bay looks SWEET as hell....who's car is that
Old 04-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Motorboater

Mike give me a call. We're gonna be on the driveway with our display, I'd like your car close by if possible since I did alot of parts on it.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
Mike give me a call. We're gonna be on the driveway with our display, I'd like your car close by if possible since I did alot of parts on it.

Sean, I just got in after running around all day....I need to call you tomorrow anyway about a slew of other parts for myself and a few others.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sean how much to jsut polish my TB? Bo White ported it for me.....
Old 04-22-2009, 10:37 PM
Motorboater

sounds good Mike, shoot a buzz when you get a chance. that hugger orange is getting popular now, i just did two complete sets of calipers today in it..i think folks like the pics of your stuff.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Motorboater

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
Sean how much to jsut polish my TB? Bo White ported it for me.....
polish the outside, or just the inside where the port work is?

Shave and polish the outside is $115. Polish the port work.. just stop by the shop with a case of beer and keep me hydrated while I make the port work look pretty. Doesn't do squat for power though, I don't polish any of the ones I port.

Quick Reply: The Powder Pro will have a display at Speed Inc Open House, stop on by for specials!!