Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Doty road

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by riceburnerZ28
there was a gray mustang notchback with spray that was pretty fast. I remember one time the stang raced against and pontiac gtp....setting him out 2 light poles ahead...the gtp was killed quick and he lost a 100 bucks.
Your the one that lost to it arent you? i remember it your not stock it was heads up and you lost. it was at torrence spot its dark dark blue. the GTP is my buddies lol. i seen the race on video i wasnt there that night but i heard all about it lol.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:05 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
What color is this mustang your speaking of?
the mustang is a dark dark blue. like black tinted windows, slicks or maybe it was running street radials that night not sure. but its fast 4 speed. why do u know it?
Old 06-16-2009, 01:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

I never raced that car ! I've lost only one race and that was against a 300zx..but that was back when I just got my car and I didn't know how to drive it.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:54 AM
Staging Lane

ohh sorry there was a newer camaro but it looked just like yours that was cammed and spraying and lost to this mustang. but i dont get how though it runs 12.87 on a 100/150 shot i cant remember. its pretty quick though
Old 06-16-2009, 01:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

If anyone wants to get down up there, let me know.

Mustang with a basically stock motor...Mainly some bolt ons and a nitrous kit. Still has stock exhaust manifolds with just an h-pipe and flow masters.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:56 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by LSwhat???
the mustang is a dark dark blue. like black tinted windows, slicks or maybe it was running street radials that night not sure. but its fast 4 speed. why do u know it?
No I don't know the guy personally(If we are talking about the same car) but I seen a dark blue mustang with skinnies, slicks I think, nitrous, caged or roll bar race a white ls1 z28(chrome zr1 rims) heads up and lost on torrence.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
No I don't know the guy personally(If we are talking about the same car) but I seen a dark blue mustang with skinnies, slicks I think, nitrous, caged or roll bar race a white ls1 z28(chrome zr1 rims) heads up and lost on torrence.

i dont think the mustang lost we got video that the stang won.
yea were talking about the same one i think. dark tinted windows kid out there with glasses in the GTP kinda weird looking? idk its pretty quick.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by b00sted
If anyone wants to get down up there, let me know.

Mustang with a basically stock motor...Mainly some bolt ons and a nitrous kit. Still has stock exhaust manifolds with just an h-pipe and flow masters.
i might have a race for you its a GTO m6 red with stock rims on it. its got a problem bent pushrod or bad lifter but he said he's still down
Old 06-16-2009, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i might have a race for you its a GTO m6 red with stock rims on it. its got a problem bent pushrod or bad lifter but he said he's still down
lol...wow
Old 06-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

haha.. i went out to doty about a month ago or so on a saturday night. the place was dead.. all i heard were crickets. i was telling my fiancee that this is where we used to race. i went out there once and a dude pullled a gun out. this was a good 5 years ago
Old 06-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Staging Lane

Doty road? Yeah I might have ran there a few times with some friends. Seems like the only place you can go where you can guarantee racing if the law isnt creeping up on everyone. Unfortunately there are a lot of stupid people that gets drawn to it too, like people that what to drink or just act stupid with their cars(mostly rice but not all). Still its the only place that is consistant with a racing crowd.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:19 PM
9 Second Club

i dont think the mustang lost we got video that the stang won.
yea were talking about the same one i think. dark tinted windows kid out there with glasses in the GTP kinda weird looking? idk its pretty quick.
I don't know about that from what I seen the camaro won. Can you post a video of the race? I have seen that Camaro in action before and it's pretty quick also.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

Default Dark blue Mustang

Yeah I'm reading this post and i'm the white z-28 with the chrome zr-1 rims that raced that Mustang that night about 2 months ago on Torrence. First that Mustang ran my guys blue TA cam only on street tires and LOST. He gave the TA 5 and a move and got beat. He complainned about running head up so my guy called me. Next he ran me heads up and lost get your facts straight. If the mustang wants to get down again tell him bring some money no more free races. We also have other cars too!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by litle88
I was there last summer, a kid in a modded EVO walks up to me and asks me to a race. I was like cool I got about 200.00 in my pocket, I ask him how much? he says "$10.00!!! I said "Kid get your *** away from me, and take your dads EVO home! It took $20.00 for me just to get here"!

I saw guys racing, then coming back the same way they just raced as the next race is under way! maybe 100ft or so. All you see is the other 2 cars swerving to get outta the way!
I saw a drunk 16 or younger year old girl trying to tell me she knew me.
I saw countless times guys popping a U-turn and coming close to other cars!

I can see catching a case there if someone touched my frickin car!

I wont go back there!
Haha drunk bitches grinding and hitting on Zeke!!! Then George raced that camaro (I think) and wont 20 haha
Old 06-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dferg99
Yeah I'm reading this post and i'm the white z-28 with the chrome zr-1 rims that raced that Mustang that night about 2 months ago on Torrence. First that Mustang ran my guys blue TA cam only on street tires and LOST. He gave the TA 5 and a move and got beat. He complainned about running head up so my guy called me. Next he ran me heads up and lost get your facts straight. If the mustang wants to get down again tell him bring some money no more free races. We also have other cars too!

my bad i wasnt actually there so my buddies are lying to me then i was told he beat you my bad dawg. the video doesnt really do any justice but ill post it anyway just gimme a few secs.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

heres the camaro mustang race right here i was just told that the camaro dferg99 raced longer than a 1/4 mile it even says on the video it says mustang won by a car. the guy driving the stang said he let off and thats when you past him. idk about racing again but who knows maybe

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=57180343
Old 06-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SpaZMaN
lol...wow
yea tell me about it but he said f*** it hahaha.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:36 PM
11 Second Club

Went last fall and it was nothing but ricers, trucks, and grand prixs racing and all the cars that looked like they could have been fast just sitting on the side of the road or bitching about spots. Doubt I'll ever go back there.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:44 PM
11 Second Club

heres the camaro mustang race right here i was just told that the camaro dferg99 raced longer than a 1/4 mile it even says on the video it says mustang won by a car. the guy driving the stang said he let off and thats when you past him. idk about racing again but who knows maybe

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=57180343
mustang (stick car) left out on that auto and put a car on him and held it there would of been i good race if the driver of the camaro was not sleeping at the line.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 98blueSScamaro
mustang (stick car) left out on that auto and put a car on him and held it there would of been i good race if the driver of the camaro was not sleeping at the line.

you were there? i was told the stang which is a 4spd manual i know that dont matter but yea i was told they both went past the 1/4 mile to like a 1/2 mile and the stang let off and the camaro past him up thats what i was told by 4 people now.

Quick Reply: Doty road