Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Doty road

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98blueSScamaro
i have to see. what night is this on i am going to RSD if there is no rain

As for the stang i will have to see i am still working on my setup its sometimes hit and then miss so i will let you know when.

no problem saturday were going for sure to the cruise night then to doty so just let me know my name is jonny btw lol. whenever you want to meet up saturday is fine by me.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:39 PM
11 Second Club

i will try to get out there sat night
Old 06-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Staging Lane

i will try to get out there sat night
no prob. u wanna meet up with our group or just meet up at lansing cruise night?
Old 06-16-2009, 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

dont matter
Old 06-16-2009, 11:42 PM
Staging Lane

dont matter

ight mane ill see your perty camaro out there. ill yell LSwhat really loud so you know its me. or your name haha. if i knew it
Old 06-17-2009, 06:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yea its has some bolt on's headers injectors but not much and thats on a drag rad not a slick

And i am game what about you chrs1313
Maybe if I get some slicks we can get down, my M/T drag radials suck on the street…but we can always get down at the track

Question about RSD, since it is a NHRA track now how does tech go…I mean most people try and hide how fast they run but if you got a 10 point cage with a window net it isn’t too hard to guess what ballpark you are in…unless of course the tech is lax or everyone just looks to setup on race…I mean look at my car, I would need a jacket, 5 point weld in, steel valve stems, etc…
Old 06-17-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

dont matter
O yea my buddy went up there last weekend I forgot about Speed Unlimited. Sounds good to me!

Were getting a caravan to Lansing from Tinley. You can meet us there if you want. Just add more people to every stop lol.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:18 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by LSwhat???
ohh yes that stang leaves hard as ever. itll pull the front wheels on a nitrous launch plus those were some bad tires the tires were M/T et streets that i sold him for 50 bucks lol. but hes got slicks now so no more tire spin.
why dont you take that sickening camaro in your sig out there?
I was out there when both races went down. The mustang gave the Trans am 5 and the move and the stang lost. I just watched the video and if you scroll down you see the race between the stang and the TA and you guys title it "Doing a little testing" thats funny. As far as the race between the camaro and the mustang before the race went down they were prepping the hell out of the mustang lane with a blow torch and VHT. So bad tires shouldn't even matter.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RippinZ121
O yea my buddy went up there last weekend I forgot about Speed Unlimited. Sounds good to me!

Were getting a caravan to Lansing from Tinley. You can meet us there if you want. Just add more people to every stop lol.
Sounds good everone is pushing me to race why??? my junk is slow and its a 6 speed car but i will go for sure. what time you all want to meet up at?

And Zeke you going
Old 06-17-2009, 12:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sounds good everone is pushing me to race why??? my junk is slow and its a 6 speed car but i will go for sure. what time you all want to meet up at?

And Zeke you going
I was just saying to meet up with us and go. I may race, but doubt it. My **** is even slower! lol.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:49 PM
11 Second Club

but i will race for small money or no money LOL
Old 06-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RippinZ121

how many cars are guys getting to go that you know for sure?

ill like have my friends and everyone leave alot of space open for you guys to park i dont know where yet but ill let you know. This should be one helluva night lol
Old 06-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Staging Lane

And Zeke you going

how do u figure slow? cam only running 11s lol. wish i had this. 6spd are the best in my opinion manuals can take alot more beating.

the mustang is ready to race if anyone is interested no money i dont think but who knows just talk to him
Old 06-17-2009, 04:51 PM
11 Second Club

how do u figure slow? cam only running 11s lol. wish i had this. 6spd are the best in my opinion manuals can take alot more beating.

the mustang is ready to race if anyone is interested no money i dont think but who knows just talk to him
Oh and whats done to the mustang???? How is it sitting
Old 06-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Staging Lane

Oh and whats done to the mustang???? How is it sitting

302 bolt ons 150 shot slicks 4 speed and a 4.11 gear untuned it ran 12.87 i believe but not 100% sure ive never actually seen this stang all out im not sure if he hit the spray on that track night or not. its pretty quick. theres also a 05 GTO going if he wants to race you ill ask him i have no idea whats done to that one at all. its an m6 on stock rims and tires i think
Old 06-17-2009, 05:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1-NAVY
sry but i had to lol

Cute really cute! SHE WAS FUGLY by the way, and dont believe Rippin! She was not grinding on me!

And Zeke you going
I'll be your security ROb!
I think I fried my clutch testing my linelock! I put it in second then popped the clutch, it bogged and I gave it more gas, it didn't hold and spun the clutch, I thought the smoke coming up was the tires but it was the CLUTCH!!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by litle88

Cute really cute! SHE WAS FUGLY by the way, and dont believe Rippin! She was not grinding on me!

I'll be your security ROb!
I think I fried my clutch testing my linelock! I put it in second then popped the clutch, it bogged and I gave it more gas, it didn't hold and spun the clutch, I thought the smoke coming up was the tires but it was the CLUTCH!!!!
time for a 0z700 and man that line lock has been nothing but bull **** for you sorry to hear bro
Old 06-17-2009, 06:20 PM
12 Second Club

302 bolt ons 150 shot slicks 4 speed and a 4.11 gear untuned it ran 12.87 i believe but not 100% sure ive never actually seen this stang all out im not sure if he hit the spray on that track night or not. its pretty quick. theres also a 05 GTO going if he wants to race you ill ask him i have no idea whats done to that one at all. its an m6 on stock rims and tires i think

Im gong but don't think im going to race. I don't want to **** my car up or have to rip the motor apart.. And my car would get smoked by most of these F-bodys
Old 06-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RacerXLs1
[/B]

Im gong but don't think im going to race. I don't want to **** my car up or have to rip the motor apart.. And my car would get smoked by most of these F-bodys

ok well bad new guys the mustang cant come out this weekend because hes working late night shifts im sorry. but yea you dont have to race i was just stating that i have a 05 goat coming out with me lol
Old 06-17-2009, 09:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wanna come along too, I never see any fbodies except MR CHI! PM me if anyone wants to add me too lol

Quick Reply: Doty road