Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Lansing Cruise Night this Saturday!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009 | 09:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by THEE PEWTER Z™
Man i baught a house and its been crazy i have only been to one show this year and it blows. i did get the short done through PER and slammed it in the corner of the gargae. With the house **** i through a set of unported stock heads on it with the ls6,changed the cam and stall and so i can cruise it since thats what its for. but i do get that first time homebuyers cash so ill be back on the street soon enough bustin skulls
Thats good though things will come in due time. Where you move to?
Old 06-22-2009 | 09:13 PM
12 Second Club

PER?
Damn it I'm jealous!!!
I went to their openhouse and we were able to go all over their shop. Boy did I see some nice azz motors and blocks, the best was a 4?? Lsx block assembled with you guessed it trickflows!
Old 06-23-2009 | 08:42 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RippinZ121
Thats good though things will come in due time. Where you move to?
we found a real nice place in monee . the home is only 8 years old so we lucked out
Old 06-23-2009 | 09:16 AM
11 Second Club

dam i wish i made it out but my old lady pulled my man card and i had to go with her to see some of her friends she hasnt seen in a long time so i did the weener tuck and wentwith her Next time for sure i will be out there andi also just got a house a year ago and i still am working at getting everything the way i want it but its nice being on my own
Old 06-23-2009 | 04:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by THEE PEWTER Z™
we found a real nice place in monee . the home is only 8 years old so we lucked out
Monee? You right down the street from me.
Old 06-23-2009 | 11:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 98blueSScamaro
dam i wish i made it out but my old lady pulled my man card and i had to go with her to see some of her friends she hasnt seen in a long time so i did the weener tuck and wentwith her Next time for sure i will be out there andi also just got a house a year ago and i still am working at getting everything the way i want it but its nice being on my own

HAHAHA! The weener tuck! That's ******* classic... I can't say **** though I do that all the time. My **** gets pulled daily. I'm playing Daddy Day Care for now though.

Quick Reply: Lansing Cruise Night this Saturday!