Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

cops being dicks once again...

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO wow this thread got big ethan hahahahaha you got caught its funny i laughed but youll be getting your car back with some cash so not like they are going to crush it like they do in cali i believe hell iono haha but all the same, stop being all emotional you women hahaha jp man lata

-Traz
Old 06-24-2009, 09:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah we already got it out. Only cost like 135 but now we have to go to court :/ the cop wouldn't even write us a payable ticket he is just going to let the judge bend us over later >.>
Old 06-24-2009, 10:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ethan[ws6]
we had JUST pulled out of the drive way. so i think I could have thrown a cinder block and hit the house lol.
There is a local that has been known to have a build some sick sick Busa's.... he can't even pull out of his sub-division before he is pulled over and it has a plate and all and they tell him to go home...

If you guys would have had a plate and insurance and were not jumping on the gas I doubt anything would have happend..........

If the neighbor is picky enough to call the cops with it idling then I am sure you guys will get some noise complaints........

I rarley let my car sit and idle......... I tried to be as respectable as I could and never had any problems........ even coming home I would shut it down and cost the last 1/8th mile home...... people would never know I was allready home......

Do the tuning on the dyno or the track and save yourselves some issues, or just talk to the neighbors and ask if there is a good time for you guys to run the car for short periods of time...... also might try this, get some exhaust tubing (like the kind the run on dyno's) and run them outside the garage from the exhaust and just leave the garage about 2 feet open and put some ear plugs in...... this will help deaden the sound some.

Live and learn man.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by rcoers
Promoted for towing a car? Sounds like almost every cop is going to be promoted then. What the **** is the cop supposed to do? He gets a complaint and he comes out and finds someone driving a car without plates or insurance.
Not exactly. In the long run things add up. Either way, he did his job.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:36 AM
Launching!

haha shoulda done a burnout if he was gonna tow it
Old 06-29-2009, 09:51 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Just ask your neighbors to bulldoze their home and move away

Quick Reply: cops being dicks once again...