Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Greensburg, IN Big Car Show....

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 08:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ethan[ws6]
I might be there.

If you go we could meet up at one of the shelbyville exits?? Was that your dad's SS at the show?

Anyone else coming from the Indy area that would want to meet up around the horsetrack/shelbyville area to head down 74 to the show?
Old 07-21-2009, 11:17 AM
Launching!

The reason i say like 5 or 6 is because im not lieing if you dont wanna park on a side street then you have to get there EARLY! because everyone wants to park on the square thats the main area of the car show. Yes parking together was my plan so i was hoping you all could maybe meet up at the same time, cruise to greensburg meet me and id take you to where, we would all be parking....and yes there is a couple of bars close to where i had and idea of us parking .....so just let me know guys its pretty fun....
Old 07-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by t/a for life
The reason i say like 5 or 6 is because im not lieing if you dont wanna park on a side street then you have to get there EARLY! because everyone wants to park on the square thats the main area of the car show. Yes parking together was my plan so i was hoping you all could maybe meet up at the same time, cruise to greensburg meet me and id take you to where, we would all be parking....and yes there is a couple of bars close to where i had and idea of us parking .....so just let me know guys its pretty fun....

Well i dont think we are going to have much luck getting 4-5 cars to head that way at 5 am on a sat.... You know more about the lay-out of the show is there a backup plan where we can have 10 or so cars park in a decent area?
Old 07-21-2009, 12:51 PM
Launching!

Ya there is closer to time I'll pm you my numba im off to work now but...I took some pics of what im putting in the show....Tell me what you think about the flat black side markers i did thxs

Not sure if there the right size to be able to post but lmk what you guys think...
Old 07-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Launching!

looks good. cleans up nice

I am sending you my # now. I am wanting to go to this show. I have put off every show this years except the ones i have to work in. And dammit i am going to this one and not working
Old 07-21-2009, 03:42 PM
Launching!

Sounds good man im trying to get a couple more ppl in on this....it would be nice to out number the srts that are going to be in this thing haha
Old 07-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Launching!

Really no one is to interested in this....haha
Old 07-22-2009, 10:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chadlee2KZ
If you go we could meet up at one of the shelbyville exits?? Was that your dad's SS at the show?

Anyone else coming from the Indy area that would want to meet up around the horsetrack/shelbyville area to head down 74 to the show?
Well I'm not going to be able to go after all... But no that wasn't my dad that was just a friend lol. The guy is actually the same age as my dad though haha.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:13 PM
10 Second Club

I may go out there Friday night. But I dout I will be able to go on Sat.

It is a cool show. I went a few years ago.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:35 AM
Teching In

well if this jacka(ss gets done with my trany friday then ill be there saturday...nothin else goin on...lol

Quick Reply: Greensburg, IN Big Car Show....