Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

For Sale 4 Great tickets at face value for huge Brickyard 400 Nascar Race this Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 02:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up For Sale 4 Great tickets at face value for huge Brickyard 400 Nascar Race this Sunday

Ok, my neighbor's brother is selling 4 great seats for the huge Nascar Race at Indy next Sunday 7-26-09 for face value and also has 4 passes for the practice session the night before. I am passing this info on to the vette forum and helping my neighbor's brother sell these tickets at the same time and his contact info is below. It is my understanding he will break these up also into sets of 2 tickets. I can personall vouch that my neighbor is a stand up guy and I would expect nothing but a very smooth transaction from his brother.

Do not contact me regarding these as I am not acting as a middle man but instead, telephone or email the seller direclty located in Austin TX and the info for the seller and the tickets are posted below.

As you Nascar Fans know this is the 2nd biggest race of the year second only to the Daytona 500.

HERE YA GO BELOW:

4 very good seats to the Sunday, July 26 Brickyard 400 race, and 4 passes to get into the practice session on Friday 7/24.

Seats are in the Paddock Penthouse, between the start-finish line and Turn 1, across from the pit area. Very high up, under roof, on the outside of the track. Seperate restrooms & snack bar that people with lesser tickets cannot access (need a ticket for that area to get up to those facilities).

Just looking for face value + FedEx delivery
Race day tix are $150 each
Practice day tix are $40 each

Gary
gsutfin24_7@yahoo.com
cell: 512-658-8838
Austin, TX
Old 07-20-2009, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you end up buying 2 or all4 of these tickets kindly post up here so I know whether to keep this thread alive or not!
Old 07-23-2009, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Late night Weds. evening bump. The BIG RACE is right around the corner ladies and gentleman!

Quick Reply: For Sale 4 Great tickets at face value for huge Brickyard 400 Nascar Race this Sunday