Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Who's down for some wrenching?! Southside!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ttranssam
ya, josh you seen how i drive...lol my grand ma drives faster then me...lol and eric i still have a super damn good paying job now to where if i needed to ill just buy a new rear...i will, no need to be a ***** youngin...
youngin, I'm older than you tough guy, LMAO

My buddy is coing over at 9 tomorrow morning and we are going to go to breakfast. Hopefully around noon he will be heading home. I will give you a buzz tomorrow after he leaves and see what is going on.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS184
hes gnna blow it within 5 months of all the mods he does, especially with his spray, and due to the fact its a 6 speed..ya i sold it bc im not putting my child in that backseat, especially when my cut-out was open, whole car smelled like premium gas...so I bought a 2009 19,300 dollar ford focus outta the showroom at terry ford in peotone lol....its more economical for my situation and the computer on it tells me im gettin an adv. of about 35 mpg, so im happy with that, i had to get outta the car loan on my ta bc I was in the red by 4 grand with it, and stuff was starting to go in it i could just feel it, but i still love these cars, my next one will just have to be something newer and more reliable like the new camaro or the new mustang, i test drove a new gt there at terrys, the same type that supposedely beats the new camaro in that magazine, and it is fast as hell, they made it faster with less power bc they re-did the weight distribution, and the higer end gts had a 373 in the rear.
understandable. i'm sure you will eventually get something else. Got my vette up for sale. Got bills to payoff and car needs to go to help pay them off. Not making nowhere close to what I was making before. $40/hour to $15/hour. Hopefully only temporary. Got a plan to make things work out. Eventually I will get a C6Z06.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

dude you and that god damn C6Z06...wow...lol and man you aint that much older then me boy...hahaha but yea just give me a call i need the the help i only have 5 more days...im starting to sweat...
Old 08-09-2009, 10:56 AM
TECH Resident

dude you and that god damn C6Z06...wow...lol and man you aint that much older then me boy...hahaha but yea just give me a call i need the the help i only have 5 more days...im starting to sweat...

Don't sweat it... we'll get **** going on Tuesday. I have a good feeling when we can get a lot done.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:32 PM
TECH Resident

ya, josh you seen how i drive...lol my grand ma drives faster then me...lol and eric i still have a super damn good paying job now to where if i needed to ill just buy a new rear...i will, no need to be a ***** youngin...
dont b a tool all ur life now
Old 08-09-2009, 08:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

a tool??? a god damn tool? im about to put my size 12 in your ******* mouth you little un thankfull *****...a tool...wow what a ******* puppet you turned into...i bet the only reason your on here is cus beth is no where near you...you call me a tool when she controls your EVERY move? DUDE the only reason you wanna be a channahon **** is because SHE wont get off daddys dick and wants to stay in this shithole town....grow up ******* and quit patting your self on the sholder thinking your the ****...
Old 08-09-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Resident

Old 08-09-2009, 10:37 PM
6 & 8 Second Club

Care to share?? my microwave broke.

Did some work sharing this W/E. I helped a guy wire up some MSD stuff, and he helped change out my gear.
Racers helping racers.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:25 PM
TECH Resident

Bout to get back on it tomorrow ... gonna start on Joe's h/c/i asap!
Old 08-10-2009, 06:01 PM
TECH Resident

a tool??? a god damn tool? im about to put my size 12 in your ******* mouth you little un thankfull *****...a tool...wow what a ******* puppet you turned into...i bet the only reason your on here is cus beth is no where near you...you call me a tool when she controls your EVERY move? DUDE the only reason you wanna be a channahon **** is because SHE wont get off daddys dick and wants to stay in this shithole town....grow up ******* and quit patting your self on the sholder thinking your the ****...
lol weve been living in manhattan for about 2 months now moron, she dont control me, look at u, u live in a 300 square foot house with ur girlfriend and her mom and dad , u have been with her for almost 2.5 years and she cant even say tht she LOVES u lol...you know where i live, if u like id b happy to have u and ur size 12 shoe over ...just call me
Old 08-10-2009, 06:18 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mrdragster1970

Did some work sharing this W/E. I helped a guy wire up some MSD stuff, and he helped change out my gear.
Racers helping racers.

I'd be happy to help ya out man just lemme know. Like you said racers helping racers man. I like people with that mentality.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

dumb ****....you would not pick up the phone she wont let you...crawl back in your hole kid, 300 square foot....cool you got me... our parents are not rich like your...troll
Old 08-10-2009, 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol weve been living in manhattan for about 2 months now moron, she dont control me, look at u, u live in a 300 square foot house with ur girlfriend and her mom and dad , u have been with her for almost 2.5 years and she cant even say tht she LOVES u lol...you know where i live, if u like id b happy to have u and ur size 12 shoe over ...just call me
ya know...your right you have beat me with experience...im done.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mrdragster1970

Racers helping racers.

Hey man I called you sat...around 8ish? I was at our shop and had some time to kill before we took the cars out. I figured you were at SCS or something anyway.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:00 PM
6 & 8 Second Club

I meant share the popcorn!! I was joking about the microwave.

I was 15-20 miles past Kankakee. My phone doesn't work that great out there.
My wife always bitches that it rings, but doesn't register on my end??
I was helping drop in an engine, so I could borrow the tools to set up my new gear.
The promod stuff is much bigger & uses a different kit then we have up here.

Since my wife has been gone I'm at the shop every day practically.
Nothing much to see, but guys are welcome. Try again when you're bored.

Will probably be at 66 Sat & Sun this W/E. Can't miss me, old, fat, long gray hair & beard,
hanging with Dodge guys. Either the 7.00 polara, or the blown orange dart.

Stop and say hey guys.

John

Old 08-10-2009, 09:36 PM
TECH Resident

ya know...your right you have beat me with experience...im done.

Don't even bother with this fool ...
Old 08-11-2009, 08:46 PM
TECH Resident

Not even gonna waste my time saying anything ...
Old 08-11-2009, 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

how did the cam install go?
Old 08-12-2009, 10:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

wrong head bolts...
Old 08-12-2009, 08:30 PM
TECH Resident

It went pretty smooth. Had a few little minor snags but we just had to take a step back and breathe and go at it again. Got the new cam in and I wanna hear this bitch soooo bad! Got some cleaning up to do and then it's time for the heads to go on and then the re-assembly.

Quick Reply: Who's down for some wrenching?! Southside!!