Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

US41 saturday shootout...its tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the car runs im not gonna lie lol. so did that black camaro that thing was beastly..that 9secta pulling the front wheels was crazy fast i met that guy hes cool as hell..that turbo notch was a beast too...
my dads car was running like ****.. i dont see how it did a 1.84 60' and a .3540 light and turned a 13.2 at 106. i posted a thread about it. to see what people think about the run and stuff i posted all the mods with it too..
Old 07-26-2009, 05:18 PM
12 Second Club

Yea that black camaro broke the torque arm its second pass of the day... Its my cuz's car.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

its a beast lol..cam and bolt ons? why wasnt it showing your guys' times though?
Old 07-26-2009, 05:45 PM
12 Second Club

We were running no clocks...
Old 07-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Staging Lane

good stuff...would u wanna run a camaro today? or a formula by chance?
Old 07-26-2009, 08:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RacerXLs1
We were running no clocks...
I was at the bass lake car show today i was looking for you i figured you would be there, there was a black GTO there with IL plates doing some good burnouts. I did one or two it was a pretty good time
Old 07-27-2009, 12:42 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by kevin99hoss
I was at the bass lake car show today i was looking for you i figured you would be there, there was a black GTO there with IL plates doing some good burnouts. I did one or two it was a pretty good time

i think that black goat is on here...should be cammed i believe
Old 07-27-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LSwhat???
i think that black goat is on here...should be cammed i believe
yeah he said hes on ls1tech but i didnt get his S/N, maybe he will see this thread and chim in
Old 07-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

his name is gtolord i asked him before if he street races lol
Old 07-31-2009, 05:14 PM
6 & 8 Second Club

So what's all the crap about fights, little kids injured and a jet crashing & no one noticed.

Who was there & knows facts, not BS. A jet crashed & nobody even mentions it??

We tested Sunday & never heard a word about anything??

Old 07-31-2009, 05:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

We must of left before the jet crashed.A 10-12 year old girl got run over by a 10 year old boy on a minny bike.Ran her foot over and cut it up bad.They called for an ambulance ,it was bleeding pretty bad.Right after it happened the boy yelled at the girl and said; GET OUT OF THE FXXXXXG way NXXXXR.Nice coming from a 10 year old. The mother was pretty upset trying to deal with the situation of her hurt daughter,explaning it to 41s staff what had happened.It could of got out of hand,but i did not see anything happening.About five police showed up with a canine unit to resolve the situation.Denny made an annoucement that anyone under the age of 16 and unliscensed,driving in the pit area will be ejected from now on.I have going to 41 for the last 9-10 years and have never seen the amount of people that were there last Saturday.The grass area to the South was totally full of cars.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NHRAFORMULA00
We must of left before the jet crashed.A 10-12 year old girl got run over by a 10 year old boy on a minny bike.Ran her foot over and cut it up bad.They called for an ambulance ,it was bleeding pretty bad.Right after it happened the boy yelled at the girl and said; GET OUT OF THE FXXXXXG way NXXXXR.Nice coming from a 10 year old. The mother was pretty upset trying to deal with the situation of her hurt daughter,explaning it to 41s staff what had happened.It could of got out of hand,but i did not see anything happening.About five police showed up with a canine unit to resolve the situation.Denny made an annoucement that anyone under the age of 16 and unliscensed,driving in the pit area will be ejected from now on.I have going to 41 for the last 9-10 years and have never seen the amount of people that were there last Saturday.The grass area to the South was totally full of cars.

jet crashing i stayed till the jet ran and then i dipped i mean ran back to the car..i didnt hear anything about that..the car did run a 6.66 the first run it took thats not good at all.

saturday was a frienzy lol...my buddy got drunk fell down some stairs and decided to fight 2 of his friends for fun and somehow won. lol. funniest thing ive ever seen lol...

that girl getting her foot ran over was stupid either the kid on the mini was just doin on purpose maybe i hope not. and or the girl was just not paying attention.. they didnt have to shut the track down for that amount of time tho..

Quick Reply: US41 saturday shootout...its tomorrow