Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indy area people...any interest in having some models pose with your car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 02:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Indy area people...any interest in having some models pose with your car?

This is an idea i've thrown around for a while, and figured i would see if there would be enough interest to make it happen.

I do photography as a hobby, and could easily come up with a few models to pose with some cars.

The original plan was to get 12 cars, and do a calender. If there isn't enough interest to make that happen, then maybe we could do posters instead... or even just supply everyone with the full resolution images and let it be up to them as to what they had done with them.

Hopefully the mods dont mind me posting this. It isn't really a business venture, more of a "non-for-profit" setup.

Depending on which models i get in contact with, and what we wanted them to wear (or not wear ) would determine the cost.

Here is basicly how it would work out money wise:

-These models typically want $50/hr to do bikini shots, $75/hr for thong bikin shots, and $100-150/hr for nude shots.

If we could keep everything organized, each person could walk away with a few dozen images for between $20-50 (depending on what they wanted the model to wear).

I will be taking the pictures for free to boost my portfolio, so there is no added expense there. It would simply be the money to pay the models.

Please discuss