Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Who wants a 45,000 dollar prelude?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jonny Piff
I BET MY 0 POST CAR IS FASTER THEN YOURS..... Sorry was just bored...I ve been lurking for awhile and had several LS1 and LT1 cars..Just annoyed when people judge someone by there post count..I could be building 600rwhp n/a ls based motors in my garage..how do you know?

Of course here we go again. you dont know what i have man so get off your high horse. if you know so much about these cars and everything then why dont you ever pass over some of your knowledge to us? and wow!!!! a 600rwhp LS1. thats really ******* hard. lets build a 408 with a big cam. there we go. cool guy now.

mehhhhh whatever waste your time running your mouth about how cool you are and ****. but you build respect from people and **** like that when you pitch in. if you jump straight in a thread with no post count people are just gonna when you run your mouth about everything..... so enjoy it.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You dont know what I have either do you? I can see yur sig though..no need to get your butt hurt..your reply proved my point exactly...show me these 408's with cam only that make 600rwhp..Id love to have a few...I was merely stating post count means nothing..To me it means you are wasting time sitting on computer when you could be improving your setup..For me most of my questions are already answered(SEARCH FEATURE IS MY FRIEND)Maybe Im off base but thats just me..Dont get so defensive it shows your insecurity...I wasnt bashing you...So relax..I was stating my opinion about people who gauge someones knowledge on a post count...
Old 03-29-2010, 08:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

/\ /\ /\ /\ well if you reread through this thread its already been started about the whole post count and **** so yea thats what got fired me up. and i could really careless what you have. cause just because in my signature it says one thing doesnt mean it show my truck sitting in my garage back home. so it really doesnt matter. but if you werent bashing me i suppose you couldve went about stating your point in a different way.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:12 PM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro
a 600rwhp LS1. thats really ******* hard. lets build a 408 with a big cam. there we go.
600 rwhp n/a is NOT that simple. it takes alot more than just a big cam. it takes a pretty wicked combo to make that kind of power to the wheels, especially on motor alone!
Old 03-30-2010, 04:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Pity, the thread started with hope to be epic then dropped like Explorer sales during the Firestone nightmare. A lot of half assed info from both import guys and LS guys.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 9sec93
600 rwhp n/a is NOT that simple. it takes alot more than just a big cam. it takes a pretty wicked combo to make that kind of power to the wheels, especially on motor alone!
so your saying a correctly built 408 with a big head cam package. a nice intake tuned right on race fuel you wont put down 600?
Old 03-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Teching In

Just chill bud...We here cause we all love Fbodys...kid asking 45k for a 6k prelude is hilarious...I should have just kept my mouth shut...I just get so annoyed about the post count thing..POST COUNT MEANS NOTHING...It just means how much you like to post on a forum..I guess my point is meaningless cause I am posting on a forum right now..I have to agree with 9sec93..Slo you know I was talking about pump gas motors.......We both know sky is the limit if yu have the budget on a race car....SLO chill I am not here to argue just bs with people who share the same interest as me...I think its official the thread is done..lol..sorry Im new

Quick Reply: Who wants a 45,000 dollar prelude?