Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

St. Charles, IL. Kwik Lube..STAY AWAY BAD SERVICE

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Charles, IL. Kwik Lube..STAY AWAY BAD SERVICE

as the subject says. I know most of us are DIY with our cars, however stay aways from Kwik Lube in St. Charles, IL. Reason why:

A friend of mine with a mercedes, spent $102 on a 8 qt synthetic oil change. Well the idiot there forgot to put the oil cap on. As she was driving her white mercedes home, black smoke covered her white car, and also her leather interior is trashed with the smell of burning oil.

she contacted the owner, he stated "i saw the oil cap was not on, through our security cameras, I will give you another oil change free of charge."

She goes back and states "she does not want another one of his employees touching her car, she wants her money back and for them to pay for her car to be detailed, since the white paint is coated in black smoke, and the interior smells of burnt oil"

Mike Logston (the owner of Kwik Lube) replies in a yelling voice "I will give you a rebate coupon for another oil change and that is it, this free change will costs me alot, because of the expensive oil. Also you better not think about sueing me, or I will sue you for yelling at my employees when your car was smoking" he followed that stating "you people with your fancy cars think you can push around small business owners, and treat us like ****, get off my property" She drives a 35k mercedes, not that expensive, but regardless.

I did a google search and found many customer complaints in the effect of:
-didnt tighten oil filter
-didnt tighten oil cap
-didnt add enough oil
-stripped oil pan drain plug

This really pisses me off for these reason:
-mike logston, the owner of Kwik Lube bullys women
-kwik lube obviously does poor work, with all of the bad complaints online
-no one has taken legal action against Mike Logston and Kwik Lube, because it would cost to much to hire a lawyer for the settlement you would receive.

what should my friend do about this regarding her mercedes. Me personally I want to kick this guys ***, but that wouldnt help her!!!!

Kwik Lube
2071 Lincoln Hwy
St Charles, IL 60174-1580

Phone: (630) 513-6900

Kwik Lube Business InformationClaim This Profile
Kwik Lube is a private company categorized under Automobile Lubrication Service and located in St Charles, IL. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of less than $500,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4.
Also Does Business As
Kwik Lube Inc*

Contact Name
Mike Logston, Owner
Old 10-23-2009, 04:07 PM
11 Second Club

I've heard of that happening too many times. Never heard of Kwik Lube. But I've "heard" if this sort of thing happens at a jiffy lube they will pay to make it right if you yell enough. But unfortunatly you have to make an *** out of yourself these days to get what your owed.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:46 PM
12 Second Club

tell him that if he doesn't make it right you will notify the FBI of his funding of underground al qaeda affiliated organizations in the United States through his business...and how he writes them off as tax deductions.

nothing like the fbi and the irs at your door to make your life a living hell.

or you can just dump some oil and AC refrigerant on their property and call the EPA to report illegal dumping of toxic chemicals.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by birdmaro
tell him that if he doesn't make it right you will notify the FBI of his funding of underground al qaeda affiliated organizations in the United States through his business...and how he writes them off as tax deductions.

nothing like the fbi and the irs at your door to make your life a living hell.

or you can just dump some oil and AC refrigerant on their property and call the EPA to report illegal dumping of toxic chemicals.

lmao those are awesome!

Quick Reply: St. Charles, IL. Kwik Lube..STAY AWAY BAD SERVICE