Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

6th Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet 2010

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Bill,

Thanks! I've said it before and I'll say it again though - all I do is the grunt work. I can do the work and tell everyone to be there but that isn't what makes the show a success - it's all of you guys who hype it up and come out to the show.

Windshield slips are printing hot off the press as I type this. Stupid *BRAND NEW* printer will only spool 10 slips at a time or else it gets overloaded.

I had talked to Livernois about bringing a dyno to the event but they said they don't have the crew for it anymore due to the recession. Maybe next year though?

See y'all Saturday!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 04:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking

Originally Posted by meissenation
Hey Bill,

Thanks! I've said it before and I'll say it again though - all I do is the grunt work. I can do the work and tell everyone to be there but that isn't what makes the show a success - it's all of you guys who hype it up and come out to the show.

Windshield slips are printing hot off the press as I type this. Stupid *BRAND NEW* printer will only spool 10 slips at a time or else it gets overloaded.

I had talked to Livernois about bringing a dyno to the event but they said they don't have the crew for it anymore due to the recession. Maybe next year though?

See y'all Saturday!!!
Grunt work is under rated....Don't under estimate what you have done with this thing.

See Ya Sat.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:10 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by meissenation
Hey Bill,

See y'all Saturday!!!
A dyno would of been frickin awesome. That would probably top it off. Maybe shoot for that next year.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Launching!

IAM SO MAD!!I just washed and detailed the hell out of my car! But before i could get her back in the garage it down poured!!I just went inside for a sec to use the bathroom. I hate michigan weather..

Last edited by kornboy; 06-05-2010 at 05:53 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Haha I hear ya man. I washed and waxed my car today and then left Macomb around 6:30 heading for Livonia where my fiance's parents live. No sooner did I pull out of the garage and it started pouring - all the way to Woodward. Got to Livonia and the car didn't look *too* bad. About an hour later it was a cloud burst in Livonia... the water was coming down so hard and so fast that the gutters were overwhelmed and the water was flowing right over the full gutters and waterfalling off the house. So... there's a real world Meguiars NXT durability test. We'll see how it looks tomorrow morning @ the show!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 11:46 PM
TECH Resident

Just finished getting prepped for the show! Hope to see everyone there! I got the downpour just as I dried it earlier haha
Old 06-05-2010, 05:58 AM
Launching!

Thank the heavens and the skys.It's BEAUTIFUL OUT SIDE!!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 10:46 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I promise i'll make a cameo one year lol. I always come home but always miss this event because of my work schedule.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow the show was great today! 350 cars easily - no rain at all either! Clouded up quite a bit but it cooled everyone off perfectly. Thanks to everyone who made it out - you guys really made the show awesome!

Quick Reply: 6th Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet 2010