Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

looking for some help in cleveland, ohio

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 02:38 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default looking for some help in cleveland, ohio

well im am looking for some help i am looking for someone that loves to work on and build these cars up a mechanic/ motor head lol i have a 98 trans am and i would like to build it up but dont know of anyone in cleveland that works on these cars or dynos them if anyone is in the northeast ohio area and is looking to do some work please just let me know.would like to do a few things intake and t/b,heads and cam,rear end work ,headers so any help would ne much appreciated Joe
Old 03-21-2010, 10:47 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jbigdawg79
well im am looking for some help i am looking for someone that loves to work on and build these cars up a mechanic/ motor head lol i have a 98 trans am and i would like to build it up but dont know of anyone in cleveland that works on these cars or dynos them if anyone is in the northeast ohio area and is looking to do some work please just let me know.would like to do a few things intake and t/b,heads and cam,rear end work ,headers so any help would ne much appreciated Joe

told a friend of mine to look for this thread...he'll contact ya.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:50 PM

My buddy told Me You are looking for help on Your build. I am in the high performance & race technologies program at O.T.C. & love building big power. Not sure where You are but We might be able to work something out. Send Me a message & let Me know some details & We will go from there.
(Tiny) Joey