Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Stolen in Canton, Ohio!!!!!! White 2006 VW Jetta TDI Stolen!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 03:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation Stolen in Canton, Ohio!!!!!! White 2006 VW Jetta TDI Stolen!!!!!!

We are located in Canton, Ohio off of Cleveland Ave. It's a 2006 VW Jetta, it's white with charcoal grey 16" wheels. The plate # was ENE 7669. We live on Case Place in Canton, Ohio. Please if anyone has any information let me know. My number is 330-354-3626.

Thanks,

Troy Less than 1 month of her owning it. It's not a car we see everyday. In fact her boss had to go to Georgia to find a TDI for sale that was used. Her's is like I said white and I will follow anyone I see with a Jetta TDI if I see one on the road. I will not try and run them off the road or anything or rage on them... just follow and see. I have the VIN number so I know what I am looking for. The interior is grey, it's an automatic with the standard option, and like I said charcoal wheels. I appreciate any help I can get.

Also, very important, the police said 99.99% that it was stolen by locals and will be driven around locally. Probably drug users/dealers. This is such an inconvenience. I feel so bad for my gf, it's more my fault than hers If anyone has any info please contact me.

Here are pics of it. Like I said we NEVER see them around here, no joke so if you see one there's a good chance it's ours.