Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

southest michigan people

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default southest michigan people

Hey guys, Empire Seven is sponsoring the pre-party for Hottiefest tonight at the Beach Grille in St.Clair Shores just north of 9 mile rd on Jefferson. We are bringing in a few select rides for this event and it so happens that two that were previously selected rides have broken down leaving openings. If you have a nice ride that you would like to show off and can make it by 8pm contact me today to let me know.

This is a pre party event featuring all of the hottifest hotties and the playhouse dolls as well as many of the heads of the companies sponsoring the event, local papers/media, etc. Just a great time to network, eat free food and drink as well as get to hang out with some of the most gorgeous girls in Metro Detroit area before hand.

Pre-Party event is from 8-10pm after which you can take your vehicle home only return to enjoy the night or you are free to leave. Those interested please email me a picture at empireseven@comcast.net ATTN: HOTTIEFEST or give me a ring at 586-747-0710 by 6pm tonight.

Not sure what hottiefest is check it out here. www.hottiefest.com

-Jeff

Quick Reply: southest michigan people