Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

WI Members check in!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 08:01 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thegodfather899
This year its May 21st and 22nd. It runs all day i believe at Noahs Ark in the dells. We should all definitely plan to meet somewhere this year. Its always a great show/atmosphere.

From waukesha BTW
im down for this car show i have always wanted to make it down there, so if anyone in the wausau area wants to set up the cruse down there to lets get the ball rolling
Old 04-06-2011, 01:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by typhoon1015
Chippewa Falls/ Eau Claire here. LS swapped chevelle and a GMC Typhoon, usually make trips to MN for shows and such, and Rock Falls for drags.
What's up buddy...how's the LS swap in the Chevelle going?

Originally Posted by fastGBcamaro
We always take a few cars down to the Dells for the Automotion car show every spring. Its always a good time, and we usually get a big group to go out on some back roads and do some racing.
I talked to you and your bud at Automotion last year. Baby blue pickup wiht the LS swap. I might be up for some backroad fun

This year its May 21st and 22nd. It runs all day i believe at Noahs Ark in the dells. We should all definitely plan to meet somewhere this year. Its always a great show/atmosphere.
Definitely post up if there's a bunch of LS muscle meeting up somewhere....I'd be all over that. Can't wait. Where are y'all staying? We'll be at the Flamingo.

Oh yeah, and I'm from Green Bay originally. Get back there fairly often.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:48 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Compressor Surge

I talked to you and your bud at Automotion last year. Baby blue pickup wiht the LS swap. I might be up for some backroad fun

Yeah I def. remember the truck.
We should plan on getting an LS1tech get together at some point during the weekend. If anyone else wants in on the street action I should have the details on where and when it is going to happen by then. We plan on bringing some extra tires and vht to prep the street this year.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fastGBcamaro
Yeah I def. remember the truck.
We should plan on getting an LS1tech get together at some point during the weekend. If anyone else wants in on the street action I should have the details on where and when it is going to happen by then. We plan on bringing some extra tires and vht to prep the street this year.
^^very awesome. let us know the details about when and where all this is going down. a meet up would be tight...we can plan that once the weekend gets closer
Old 04-06-2011, 11:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Compressor Surge

Definitely post up if there's a bunch of LS muscle meeting up somewhere....I'd be all over that. Can't wait. Where are y'all staying? We'll be at the Flamingo.

Oh yeah, and I'm from Green Bay originally. Get back there fairly often.
And im actually camping at holiday shores campground just outside the dells on the river but ill be in town all weekend
Old 04-07-2011, 07:11 PM
On The Tree

^^very awesome. let us know the details about when and where all this is going down. a meet up would be tight...we can plan that once the weekend gets closer
Whoa, this thread, idea is still going? Awesome. Anybody got a specific idea for a spot. Every parking lot, business fills up fast. Location? Down on the south side by the interstate by the mall? Up in downtown? I usually crash with some room friends at the Shamrock.
I'm hoping I should be ready with the lil'tweaks to my 98 so I can drive it down. That or the clutch and 10 bolt don't commit suicide. If something does, I'll be there in one shape or another as long as I get to BS with people who speak my language.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey guys, i started an official Automotion thread.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/midwester...l#post14754436