Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Winged Warrior VII Performance Challenge and Carshow 5/22 INDY!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 09:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Winged Warrior VII Performance Challenge and Carshow 5/22 INDY!

VISIT: www.wingedwarrior.org

LAST YEARS FLYER!!

DATE IS SET FOR 2011... Plus where I've been lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys/gals, LOTS of changes at the track! Upper crust has been replaced, and they will be missed. We have prided ourselves for having this race on Mothers Day weekend (Saturday), because it was a close tie-in with Mothers, children, and the "Family" atmosphere.

This year however, we had to jump thru hoops, and duck punches like the rest on the 2011 Event calendar for 2011. In the end, our DATE HAS CHANGED!! It is now May 22nd! That is a SUNDAY, the day after Pole day at the Indy 500 track.

This is a good thing, I BET that the weather will be sunny and warm, and since it's a sunday, we can have the racers from all over the midwest converge on the Pole Day festivities on Saturday, to get the blood pumpin thru their veins for WWVII RACEDAY!!

I am of course involved with this event, but as scattered as my brain is, I have been too busy with my "New Hobby" to get down the the pen and paper area of this event. Dave and Greg are handling all that stuff, and they are awesome fine detail people. I look forward to the best WW Event yet!! Cannot wait.

Find me on the WW website, or on facebook with questions.

Nearing 100 cars already! You still got time to get in, register on the front page, pass the word around for us too. Thanks a million!!

I've been busy with my new hobby, so WARNING! Some stuff may NOT Be safe for work? naaah, go ahead and blare it out! lol

YouTube - The Comedy Attic-Bloomington 1/19/2011

Till then, more lame attempts at laughs. LOL. I was comic #8 going up. And the previous 7 werent getting many laughs, and I was POSITIVE I would suffer the same fate. I started off slow, to reel them in, and finished strong!! Overall, this is the most exciting stuff I've done in a while. Got to keep practicing, to make it smoother.

Enjoy, or not. See you kids in May!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-CZ9DlRwRU