Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Purdue Student Ethan Donohue Cruise/US41

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crazykosmo
Great time, and great route once we hit River Road. Very laid back...sorry to be the guy trying to step it up and go 2 wide on 52 Hate to hear about the bad luck at the track. When I saw that storm coming I figured there were probably a few GTO's busting *** to get home and get em in the garage haha

You're very welcome Joe. I probably shoulda warned you we'd be taking some back roads, but we ended up saving about 20 mins avoiding traffic in town. If you're ever back in town and need anything or want to go for a cruise hit me up
Glad you guys had fun...and on the busting ***, one guy busted a little more than that when he tagged a guardrail on the way back in the heavy rain. It's like its been Goat season for our group but I am sure he'll get it fixed to ride again. If you have some decent pics, post them up.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:53 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

X2 on the pics. Sorry to hear about the Goat hitting the guardrail.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by nhedrick007
BURNOUT ON 26....

Did someone happen to get crazy with a burnout on 26 leaving meijer on the cruise. Some pretty sick marks getting REALLY squirly.... Thought about you guys on the cruise when I saw them yesterday.

ANYONE...... ANYONE......??? LOL
I hear Vinnie's 408 '04 was involved in that one
Old 06-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98 StealthZ
I really wanted to make it to the cruise, had to work all weekend, I got my car running and even washed it to try and just meet up with everybody at Miejer but couldnt seem to get up only after three hours of sleep....
I hope everybody made it home safe and not any broken parts this time...
Well, I had some broken parts ... body parts made the mistake of leaving the drag radials on and all hell broke loose. Put my GTO (the yellow GTO there) into a guard rail on 41 at 60mph.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by nhedrick007
BURNOUT ON 26....

Did someone happen to get crazy with a burnout on 26 leaving meijer on the cruise. Some pretty sick marks getting REALLY squirly.... Thought about you guys on the cruise when I saw them yesterday.

ANYONE...... ANYONE......??? LOL
Originally Posted by somethingelse
I hear Vinnie's 408 '04 was involved in that one
It wasn't Vinnie! Serious...there's actually tread marks lol. Looks like a stock type tire around 245 width. Also saw some wheel hop toward the end so a GTO is a possibility. Definitely wasn't mine. I have no tread with NT05Rs lol
Old 06-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Joe6pt0
It wasn't Vinnie! Serious...there's actually tread marks lol. Looks like a stock type tire around 245 width. Also saw some wheel hop toward the end so a GTO is a possibility. Definitely wasn't mine. I have no tread with NT05Rs lol
Hmmmm Well, all we can do is have everyone do a burnout there until we find the culprit
Old 06-11-2011, 03:37 AM
Teching In

Hopefully the guys from the GXP post some pics or a link to where they posted them. I took a few with my phone...

Old 06-14-2011, 02:17 AM
On The Tree

just going off of statistics I would bet a GTO made the scratch marks, but regardless they are good ones...

Quick Reply: Purdue Student Ethan Donohue Cruise/US41