Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

South County STL

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South County STL

i was cruisin along yesterday when an RSX type s flew by me at like 90 doin a ricer fly by so of course i catch up to him and play with him a little (he got really pissed lol) then next thing i know there is a BAD *** black LT1 camaro and 2 mustangs flying up behind me racing.. one 98-99 cobra that i was racin with and one 01-03 mustang that said CHAOS PERFORMANCE anyone seen any of these guys before?? it was crazy these guys were racin along with this camaro all doin like 130+ crazier than me.. i just stayed behind and watched for a while this was all on 270 around lindberg anyone else ever cruise around this area?
Old 05-08-2011, 04:11 PM
On The Tree

what color was these stangs? i really dont cruise lindbergh just cuz all ive seen is a bunch of ricers especially at home depot/hooters lot. i live right there tho. on the same street as advanced auto. me and the gf want to just sit off on a side street some night and laugh at the retards and thier hondas lol

be carefull racing between telegraph and illinois, ive seen several cops set up traps in both directions
Old 05-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I got knocked off on the Illinois side..
Old 05-09-2011, 01:36 AM
TECH Resident

LOL @ the ricers as well. The trick is to not have 20 of those **** and their cars follow you.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by doublea87
what color was these stangs? i really dont cruise lindbergh just cuz all ive seen is a bunch of ricers especially at home depot/hooters lot. i live right there tho. on the same street as advanced auto. me and the gf want to just sit off on a side street some night and laugh at the retards and thier hondas lol

be carefull racing between telegraph and illinois, ive seen several cops set up traps in both directions
the older cobra was black and the other mustang was silver and black yes there are a lot of ricers around here.. you should have seen this POS probe with side exhaust try to race my buddys 300 SRT8
Old 05-09-2011, 06:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nasteeZ28
the older cobra was black and the other mustang was silver and black yes there are a lot of ricers around here.. you should have seen this POS probe with side exhaust try to race my buddys 300 SRT8
lmao i can actually see that happening! i think i might have seen the black cobra a few times but never the silver/black one.

hit me up next time you head that way. i know a few guys that would love to race anything, expecially when one has his 408 strocker back together
Old 05-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

The mustang that said CHAOS PERFORMANCE the guys name I believe is bobby I heard he is the one that started chaos and hit me up too I have a few guys also that are up to race what ever.

Quick Reply: South County STL