Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Can haul from IN to CO or CO to IN + surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 11:02 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Can haul from IN to CO or CO to IN + surrounding areas

Hello all, I am planning a trip to Colorado from Indiana. I am thinking that I would like to leave out of Indiana on Nov 10th and return to Indiana on Nov 27th (flexible). I want to pick up a motor in Colorado and bring it back to Indiana. I will be traveling empty to Colorado and have a very small load on the way back.

I am willing to take my car hauler if someone had a car/cargo they need hauled. Its a 16ft trailer and I can carry up to about a 5500lb vehicle/cargo on the trailer. I can also haul 3/4 -1 ton in the bed of the truck.

Please let me know if you have something you want moved from either Indiana to Colorado, or Colorado to Indiana. I will also consider a pretty large surrounding area.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:06 AM
10 Second Club

Might be needing a C5Z tranny and diff hauled from imperial nebraska to RPM in Anderson Indiana. If we can get it torn down by then
Old 10-22-2011, 09:30 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 06X6spdGTO
Might be needing a C5Z tranny and diff hauled from imperial nebraska to RPM in Anderson Indiana. If we can get it torn down by then
Well they have over a month and it doesnt take long to tear that stuff out. Been there done it. This isn't even far out of my way and wouldn't cost you much. May I ask what they are doing with the rest of the C5Z these parts are coming out of? I will PM you to figure out some more.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:14 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 06X6spdGTO
Time is getting closer. Any updates on these parts? Just trying to plan my trip. Thanks

Quick Reply: Can haul from IN to CO or CO to IN + surrounding areas