Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

F-Body Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i say we do a cruise to Great lakes dragway that way people from Chicago and Milwaukee could meet up its a nice halfway point plus i know a friend of mine who is organizing a chicago vs milwaukee night at GLD sometime over summer he owns an import shop but its open to everyone it was a good turnout last time and it was a blast a few f bodies showed up and a bunch of mustangs to play with
Old 01-05-2012, 09:38 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can think of 5 to 8 F-Body owners in the Milwaukee area who'll definitely be interested.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea that would be awesome to meet at GLD. im from the milwaukee area...95-1LE i think i met you once last spring at buffalo wild wings in pewaukee.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:33 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thegodfather899
...95-1LE i think i met you once last spring at buffalo wild wings in pewaukee.
Yes we did meet. You had the red Z28 with the Magnaflow catback and you were with a couple of your buddies. I also remember you posting on BCM that you wanted to buy electric cutouts. I'm glad to see you found one.

BTW, I usually cruise with a couple of other F-Body owners when the whether is nice out. You should join us come spring. You'll have a blast rolling with other F-body "nutcases" who enjoy their cars as much as you do. Hit me up if you're interested.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i ran across on of these cruises on 377 s. in tx, except it was a group of 50+ mustangs...

...it irked me that i didnt drive my bright green ws6 that day cause it would have been fun!
Old 01-06-2012, 02:22 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 95-1LE-Z28
Yes we did meet. You had the red Z28 with the Magnaflow catback and you were with a couple of your buddies. I also remember you posting on BCM that you wanted to buy electric cutouts. I'm glad to see you found one.

BTW, I usually cruise with a couple of other F-Body owners when the whether is nice out. You should join us come spring. You'll have a blast rolling with other F-body "nutcases" who enjoy their cars as much as you do. Hit me up if you're interested.
Yup thats me. yea the magnaflow was getting too quiet for me so i went the cut out route. and yea i would love to cruise with you guys once spring hits (even though its 50 today). it would be nice to get to know some other guys around the area.

Quick Reply: F-Body Cruise