Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Tuner in Southern Indiana Area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 09:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have experience with Gread Tuning and Unleashed Performance.
I took my 2010 Camaro SS to Gread Tuning for a custom single turbo build the build was quoted to take 2-3 weeks to complete and return the car. After 6 months I removed the car in an unfinished state with more issues than I could ever imagine. Design issues, build issues, piping clearance problems, car would not restart for 10-30 minutes after you turn it off, stock parts that were never replaced or upgraded, the day I picked it up it made 570 rwhp and 661 rwhtq on 6lbs of boost on Greads Dyno 3 days later I took it to Unleashed Perfomance to have them look at the car and dyno it only made 450 rwhp and 430 rwtq on 6lbs boost. The car was a mess to say the least!
I took it to UNLEASHED PERFORMANCE where they had to completely redo everything from start to finish. These guys produced a well built kit that makes excellent power. The car is on 9lbs and makes 605 rwhp and 632 rwtq it runs awesome to say the least. Thanks again UNLEASHED PERFORMANCE!
Old 05-02-2012, 02:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my dynotune at GREAD. Never had him do any work but besides that.. He tuned the hell out of my car! But as said, GREAD is a thing of the past so Unleashed gets my vote.

Quick Reply: Tuner in Southern Indiana Area?