Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Automotion!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 09:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I had a blast. It was super packed up there. Lots of cops though. I turned my car up a bit hoping for some good races, Had one 60mph roll race w/ a Supra and lifted a head It was quite fun though so I dont care...
Old 05-21-2012, 11:19 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, the mess of a parking situation at the burnout thing sucked, I ended up missing everything because of it. But I'm super glad I went...I can't believe I never went before. The sheer amount of automotive awesomeness there was overwhelming.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

A bunch of friends went and seen the burnout thing... I think if you seen one you seen them all, not much of a spectator thing. I walked around the strip and did some sight seeing during the day... didnt want to drive in the gridlocked traffic and 90 degree heat. Got to see a lot of "appropriately" dress women and some cool cars cruising... way cooler than doing donuts and burnouts in a parking lot
Old 05-22-2012, 03:08 AM
Staging Lane

The burnout comp was sick. Did anyone notice the black ss on the side of the road on the way out there? My brand new fuel pump took a ****
Old 05-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Teching In

I was up on Sunday lot of good looking cars the 70 split bumper Z was my favourite dark gray black stripes. I honestly didn't see many 4th gens around town I was cruzin a silver lt Z
Old 05-22-2012, 10:36 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i know myself and a bunch of other left pretty early on sunday. things died down a lot. and yea i saw the ss on the side of the road. was wondering what was up
Old 05-22-2012, 11:25 AM
TECH Regular

Ive been going to the burnouts at the edge o dells for the past couple years, and I share the same opinion as pwrtrip, if you've seen one you've seen them all. We watched for about an hour then left. I couldnt believe the amount of traffic heading to the burnouts on our way out. The $5 parking should have come with a free car wash afterwards. Next year Im skipping the burnouts and going straight to cruizin chubbys.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:36 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea the traffic was ridiculous. the burnouts were cool but i got really sick of all the rednecks spinning one wheel on their open rear end 90s trucks. and yea my car had like an inch of dust caked on it
Old 05-22-2012, 12:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by thegodfather899
yea the traffic was ridiculous. the burnouts were cool but i got really sick of all the rednecks spinning one wheel on their open rear end 90s trucks. and yea my car had like an inch of dust caked on it
^ this. Everything you said is spot on. It was still entertaining though.

This cracks me up as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPsD1RdNJjg
Old 05-22-2012, 03:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MR WESST 02
The burnout comp was sick. Did anyone notice the black ss on the side of the road on the way out there? My brand new fuel pump took a ****
That was you? Yeah I saw that, that sucks. Were you parked with the Formula outside that t-shirt shop earlier in the day?

I parked there first, then I moved to that motel where that red custom Silverado for sale was sitting and parked next to a Trans Am:

Originally Posted by Compressor Surge
^ this. Everything you said is spot on. It was still entertaining though.

This cracks me up as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPsD1RdNJjg
Old 05-29-2012, 03:46 AM
Staging Lane

Nice picture Yeah that was me and my friend..we left there to go to edge o' dells when it died lol.

Quick Reply: Automotion!