Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

04 gto on craigslist in Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 06:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 gto on craigslist in Indiana

http://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/3175703841.html

Any body know this car, he said unleashed performance built it out of Indiana, any info would help, I'm really interested in the car but live 2hrs away,
I'm looking to trade my 05 Tahoe to it
Old 08-19-2012, 07:20 AM
11 Second Club

I dont know the car, but I would say its not a good deal at that price.
It has a rebuilt title so value is only ~60% of the retail.
And from the looks of it I think it was boosted at one point. It has all the fuel upgrades but no internal mods on the motor(at least according to the ad)
and it has to be on a SD tune with no maf.
Just brings up questions in my mind that would make me wonder.

I dont know what the value on your tahoe is, but if you thinks its worth more than 11,500 I would pass.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

it blue books for $16,500 bone stock, with a clean title..being a performance car and some what of a collectors car in the eyes of an insurance company, it must of took one hell of a wreck to total out the car. flood damage would wipe it out, and frame damage will usually total a car out pretty easy too. a couple messed up panels wouldnt total that car out..so something pretty bad has happened to it with in the short 28k mile life span the car has.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah I was definetly gonna have to draw boot, I was told it had forged internals and was built for boost/nos but was never put on an sold before the charger was bought, i was thinkin like $3500 range, I only have around $10 in the Tahoe but still ain't givin it away cause its still got a high book as well, he also said it dynoed 440rwhp?, bit didn't have any of the paper work cause his house caught fire, I like the car but it's bringing up alot of questions

Quick Reply: 04 gto on craigslist in Indiana