Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Free Vinyl Vehicle Wraps

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Vinyl Vehicle Wraps

Hey guys, wanted to throw this out there for you people in the Midwest area.. There is a vinyl wrapping company here in Indianapolis, IN that is offering free vinyl vehicle wraps for three people during a Christmas contest they're running. The winner can come from anywhere in the country, as long as they can get whatever vehicle/trailer they want wrapped to Indy. They're looking for cool cars, unique cars, classics, trailers, or really anyone with a good story that wants a wrap done. Winners announced Jan 4th.

These guys do all the vinyl work for Panther Racing and the #4 National Guard IZOD IndyCar, and just recently started doing work for the general public. To be eligible to win, you just have to comment on the post on their Facebook page talking about the contest: https://www.facebook.com/PantherGraphics

I'm sure the mods will let me know if this post isn't allowed, but I figured free vinyl wraps could be appreciated..
Old 12-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I forgot to mention that this applies to full-blown race cars as well. Drag cars, boats, road racing, tractors, etc...

Quick Reply: Free Vinyl Vehicle Wraps