Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anybody want to follow me to the G17 FBODY GATHERING

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 05:57 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody want to follow me to the G17 FBODY GATHERING

Goodmorning everybody as im sure you know Atlanta GA has one of the biggest Fbody Car shows every it called the G17 Fbody Gathering from may 24-26 and i must go like i have been going for the last 3 years i wanted to know does anyone here want to follow me down on May 23 or the 24 and come back here on that sunday the 26 yes i know its a good little drive but the event is overwhelming hot sexy ladies always that drive camaro's and guys for you ladies lol all types of sponsors normally over 600 cars great food a concert and about 20 other great things but i wont tell not including the new stuff every year and one of the best thing yet the event is at the hotel but if you wont to go check out this site www.fbodygathering.com and PM me im sure the roads will be great for travel and yes its a 11 hour drive. Trip should cost all around 275 to 325 in gas down and back plus 50 on food and 75 a night at the hotel and i say 50 to 100 on food down their shopping is on you so lets plan and lets do it....
Old 02-16-2013, 11:17 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive considered going again...

Quick Reply: Anybody want to follow me to the G17 FBODY GATHERING