Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Looking to hire Cleveland OH local for Landscaping position...

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 10:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Looking to hire Cleveland OH local for Landscaping position...

I'm just starting the search for an employee for the upcoming landscaping season. Need someone who is willing to drive at least to a meetup location in North Royalton and I will provide the ride for the rest of the day and drop you off at your car when we finish.

Landscaping experience perfered but not required. Must be willing to do manual labor, work on the ground to do detailed cleanups and actually be able to use your hands. Alot of people seem to have a problem with this. Usually beginning of the season is tree / plant planting, cleanups, grass planting, bed edging and mulch spreading which means you will start off filling wheel barrows or running them to required positions. Depending on skills / talent, whip work (weed eater, whacker, whatever others call it) and possibly run mowers (have built in cup holders, luxury)

Also do many other jobs including power washing, staining, plant / tree installs and removal, fertilization, liquid weed treatment, gutter cleaning, topsoil, grass planting, tearouts. You don't need to know how to do these jobs, we will teach you. Plus you learn a new skill if you ever need side money down the road.

I am not a company that does half-*** work as quick as possible for $$. We are extremely detail oriented and bust ***. Always making our work look better than the competition.

Start you off on a trial basis and if you are good we will keep you on. Spring is our busiest time of the year and in past years have averaged over 90 hours per week for almost 3 months solid, then it will taper down once drought season is upon us. Good chance to make some $$ for your projects. If you cannot work that many hours, or can only work certain days, we can work out a schedule.

Looking for someone in the Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Seven Hills, Parma, Independence area who has a car and is not lazy. You don't work, you are gone. Just like any other job. Shoot me a PM if interested. Starting pay is $10 / hour. Lunch and multiple breaks like usual. Laid back atmosphere but we work to get the job done perfectly every time.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

unfortunately still looking. Even if you know somebody, or want to punish your kid...

Quick Reply: Looking to hire Cleveland OH local for Landscaping position...