Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anyone Know A Reputable Bodyshop?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2015 | 06:28 PM
Staging Lane

Question Anyone Know A Reputable Bodyshop?

I'd like to start off by apologizing for my attitude on my last thread. It hadn't been a good week and I came on here with a bad mindset.

Now to the core of the post.
I finally got the motor for the swap and started to tear into the car. While tearing into the car we discovered some mold in the rear hatch area due to a leaking seal on the hatch. We then decided to tear the interior out (since we were planning on doing it at some point anyway) and in the process discovered that the floor pan under the passenger seat is rotting out bad. I already knew about a hole in the driver side floor, but that one isn't nearly as bad. It also has some miscellaneous dents dings and bubbling on it, so i need to find a good body shop. I was hoping someone on here could help me with any good shops in central Indiana, specifically Boone county. I do want it fixed properly (i.e. no bondo, replacing rusted out steel with new steel) and everything to be structurally sound. Also hopping for one that's not ridiculously expensive.

Also, while I'm at it, if anyone knows a good interior shop that would be great to.

As always, any help I get will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by BCaywood; 05-03-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Adding additional information

Quick Reply: Anyone Know A Reputable Bodyshop?