Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

aluminum 5.3's and lq9 in junkyard MN metro area

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2023, 06:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default aluminum 5.3's and lq9 in junkyard MN metro area

I just got back from U-pull-r-parts in east bethel and found 3 aluminum 5.3's, and what should be an lq9. Saturday through monday it is 44% off so you can get these for $165 (with core charge without taxes)!!!

Two aluminum 5.3's still have the heads, one is a short block. There might have been 4 aluminum 5.3's but can't remember for sure as I remember one have 799 heads and cant remember if that was aluminum block or not, one 243 heads (this one for sure aluminum 5.3 in black ltz 2008 suburban) and one gen 3 lm4 in an izuzu rendezvous (2004 model, and no you don't need to remove the axle nut to remove the cv shafts on those, I have done two already without needing that huge socket).

There was also a 2005 escalade with a 317 heads, so it SHOULD be an lq9 instead of the lq4.

I already have 3 aluminum 5.3's, and don't really need anymore, but if no one speaks up and says there going to grab the one out of the 2008 black ltz suburban (seemed the cleanest and shouldn't have vvt in 2008?) I might pick it up on Monday, so if your going to get it (please do, save me a day of rolling in the dirt in the junkyard) just post on here to save me the trip.

Quick Reply: aluminum 5.3's and lq9 in junkyard MN metro area