Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Job Opportunities!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 07:03 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Job Opportunities!!!

This is for anyone that is located in a southern suburb of Chicago. The company I work for called DSC Logistics is looking to hire a lot of people soon. The company is a supply chain management company, which means, we receive products from a company, store them, and then ship them to new customers. We are located in Elwood, IL, just outside of Joliet and Route 66 Raceway. The positions being hired for is fork lift operators. They offer competitive wages, full medical insurance, $4,000 a year tuition re-emburisment, paid holidays/vacation, and match 6% for 401k. If anyone is interested or has questions, you can contact me at matthewdatri@yahoo.com. Thank You.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:46 PM
liqour enthusiest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mdblackz28
This is for anyone that is located in a southern suburb of Chicago. The company I work for called DSC Logistics is looking to hire a lot of people soon. The company is a supply chain management company, which means, we receive products from a company, store them, and then ship them to new customers. We are located in Elwood, IL, just outside of Joliet and Route 66 Raceway. The positions being hired for is fork lift operators. They offer competitive wages, full medical insurance, $4,000 a year tuition re-emburisment, paid holidays/vacation, and match 6% for 401k. If anyone is interested or has questions, you can contact me at matthewdatri@yahoo.com. Thank You.
matt are they union?
Old 12-02-2004, 06:55 AM
Retired Street Racer

Originally Posted by 88monte
matt are they union?
no they are not, but offer many of the same benefits and more!
Old 12-02-2004, 06:01 PM
Sweet Cheeks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn. That's preetty badass. How are things going over there? Good I'm assuming.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:18 PM
Retired Street Racer

oh yeah, i love my job!