Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Southern Indiana Club

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 10:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say "F" having officials. Let's just be a group of guys/girl(s) that hang together and enjoy owning F-body cars. When an event or track day comes up then someone, anyone, can pitch the idea, and we as a group can decide what we wanna do. If a person doesn't want to join in or can't for some reason then there will be no pressure on them for missing whatever the event was.

I had a blast hanging with you guys back in the day. But it got way to "political" and that took all the fun out of it. **** rules and leadersnip figures all together! Let's just get together somewhere, hell anywhere and do what's most important...hangin' out and havin' a good time.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Launching!

everyone is out of stock on the cannon... gotta have it shipped. So I guess I get a few days to sit and think about it. I realllllllly want a baddass camra.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Launching!

Whewy Moey! Not on topic here but, I was drivin around today since it was so nice out. anyway, I was going like 55 on meridian and this dumbass in a huge *** 1982 middle of KY junk *** van, pulls out right infront of me. I jerked left w/o thought and luckily the guy next to me (in a new c6 Vette) seen the truck and jerked at the same time. It was crazy both of us like changed lanes at the exacts same second. So no one got hurt and no cars got hurt either!
Old 03-11-2007, 11:27 AM
11 Second Club

Damn! Glad to hear everyone come out ok. Keep an eye our for idiots that don't know how to drive.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey fellas, where's a good place to get nitrous filled at in south/central IN?
Old 03-12-2007, 01:40 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by muncie21
Hey fellas, where's a good place to get nitrous filled at in south/central IN?
I'll see if I can find out from one of my buddies tomorrow, the one place closed that I knew of...
Old 03-12-2007, 07:43 AM
Staging Lane

Default Yes

Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle
My only problem is the fact that I work nights so that leaves me out of Friday night cruzin's and so forth. Lets just see what kind of participation we can get before we say anything about electing officals. So I guess lets start a list of who would truly like to meet up. If you would say yes if not don't reply.
I'd be interested in hanging out with you guys. You all seem like good guys. I agree with Blackbird about the elected officials. Although I think you need someone to organize things I don't like the "Power goes to my head" type leader who pressures and criticizes. I do think you want others to get involved and try to have a good foundation of gals / guys who just enjoy the same things (cars). Meet maybe one Sat. a month to discuss events and such. Are you thinking about just Muscle Cars? Name ideas? Anybody doing anything for St. Patty's Day. I'm trying to get everybody together to maybe go out and eat and drink some beer in Evansville.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:05 PM
On The Tree

I'd love to get together again, if it's open to the performance-challenged, lol
Or I could try to borrow some of our work cars, if there's some kind of "You Must Have ### Horsepower To Attend" rule,
Old 03-12-2007, 02:12 PM
11 Second Club

Amber, your car will be just fine.

How is everything with your Bird anyway?
Old 03-12-2007, 03:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by firebird96
I'd love to get together again, if it's open to the performance-challenged, lol
Or I could try to borrow some of our work cars, if there's some kind of "You Must Have ### Horsepower To Attend" rule,
Hey I want to 'borrow' one of the work cars preferable one with over 600 RWHP.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by muncie21
Hey I want to 'borrow' one of the work cars preferable one with over 600 RWHP.
You can borrow mine. Well not really but it is over 600rwwhp!
Old 03-12-2007, 04:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by wilhite
I'd be interested in hanging out with you guys. You all seem like good guys. I agree with Blackbird about the elected officials. Although I think you need someone to organize things I don't like the "Power goes to my head" type leader who pressures and criticizes. I do think you want others to get involved and try to have a good foundation of gals / guys who just enjoy the same things (cars). Meet maybe one Sat. a month to discuss events and such. Are you thinking about just Muscle Cars? Name ideas? Anybody doing anything for St. Patty's Day. I'm trying to get everybody together to maybe go out and eat and drink some beer in Evansville.
I agree. That sounds fun give me or the wife a call and we can set it up. Hopefully I can have the T/A up and running and take it. I just have to install the shift light and then should be good to go.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:37 AM
Launching!

You can borrow mine. Well not really but it is over 600rwwhp!
I won't ask to borrow your car, but I will ask for a nice little ride lol.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:06 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CottonEyeJoe104
I won't ask to borrow your car, but I will ask for a nice little ride lol.
No problem! I love giving people rides as long as they don't whine like a little baby J/K Hopefully soon we can all meet up and I can give you a ride.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Staging Lane

Default ???

I agree. That sounds fun give me or the wife a call and we can set it up. Hopefully I can have the T/A up and running and take it. I just have to install the shift light and then should be good to go.
How many members would be from Southern Indiana? Do you all have a lot of out of state friends who would be interested in getting together? Did you have criteria to be a part of it? Ricers? Horsepower? Just brainstorming for ideas.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:00 AM
On The Tree

Cool.

Everything's fine, just busy, with work and building the farm and what-all. Only things my baby's gotten lately are cosmetics, clear corners and the like. I haven't even had time to wash her in months She's a little upset that I'm trying to buy our Forza Mustang, but she'll get over it. Speaking of which, you guys oughtta check out the last episode of the Forza Motorsports Showdown, 10pm Wed. on Speed, it's gonna be a good one.

I got to take a spin in GMPP's drag simulator a few weeks ago and it scared the beejeesus outta me, if you guys get the chance you oughtta check it out. Very realistic.

Well, back to work
Old 03-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Teching In

hey everyone, i still have the sifybc site still goin. i So agree with the no officers. that totally got way out of hand last time. i was hoping everyone would start getting back together.

one step closer to the track. the vettes back running, just need to get the headlight back in and working. its not the same with a big hole in the hood.

wont get to attend all the track days but might just have to take vacation day now and then. THINK SPRING!!
Old 03-13-2007, 04:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by wilhite
How many members would be from Southern Indiana? Do you all have a lot of out of state friends who would be interested in getting together? Did you have criteria to be a part of it? Ricers? Horsepower? Just brainstorming for ideas.
Yeah we had restrictions to eliminate ricers but we will just have to see. Some ricers are ok but others are just hidious!!
Old 03-14-2007, 02:58 AM
Launching!

This cracked me up when I got home from work...

It is 2:00AM (when i took pic) but look at all my litte daucshounds lol!!

Old 03-14-2007, 03:08 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CottonEyeJoe104
This cracked me up when I got home from work...

It is 2:00AM (when i took pic) but look at all my litte daucshounds lol!!

That's freakin awesome those are my fav dogs. My parents have 3 and they are the same way.

Quick Reply: Southern Indiana Club