Old 08-29-2005, 12:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont drink it!!!
Old 08-29-2005, 04:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Imback
(Beer muscles flexed) Imback bitches! Any questions?

How you gunna be all up in the Kool Aid without knowin' the flava?
Old 08-29-2005, 09:47 PM
Launching!

Is that austin Powers in your av?
Old 08-29-2005, 10:00 PM
On The Tree

How did you guess??? Damn you're good!
Old 08-29-2005, 11:06 PM
10 Second Club

Hey Elec call me about the pinion angle
Old 08-30-2005, 11:31 PM
12 Second Club

so..... someone fill me in on the Quad City scene... Im coming home friday. Anymore cat fights/ discussions. Does anyone cruise anymore, or is everyone at home riding bicycles.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Some of us still cruise.

When I was "cruising" this weekend. I had a minor run in with the galant vr-4 known from the levee. (I think) It was dark grey, had a body kit and a wing. Definitely was boosting hard. All that happened was he was coming up on my left side getting into the gas so I got into it also (about 35~40) when I hit it his nose was a little ahead of my bumper, maybe at the rear wheel. He spooled up and gained a little ground, his nose was up to my door. Then he shifted and fell back to where he started since I was still hitting the powerband then I had to get out of it due to traffic up ahead. I didnt get up over 5500. His turbo was loud as **** though. Unpleasant for my left ear.

I'm sure he probably told his nut-swinging posse that he "let me know".
Old 08-31-2005, 12:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LSWannabe
Some of us still cruise.

When I was "cruising" this weekend. I had a minor run in with the galant vr-4 known from the levee. (I think) It was dark grey, had a body kit and a wing. Definitely was boosting hard. All that happened was he was coming up on my left side getting into the gas so I got into it also (about 35~40) when I hit it his nose was a little ahead of my bumper, maybe at the rear wheel. He spooled up and gained a little ground, his nose was up to my door. Then he shifted and fell back to where he started since I was still hitting the powerband then I had to get out of it due to traffic up ahead. I didnt get up over 5500. His turbo was loud as **** though. Unpleasant for my left ear.

I'm sure he probably told his nut-swinging posse that he "let me know".
He was rather fast, he took my Mustang down badly last weekend.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by patriotformula
so..... someone fill me in on the Quad City scene... Im coming home friday. Anymore cat fights/ discussions. Does anyone cruise anymore, or is everyone at home riding bicycles.
The car car scene died once you left us now we got nobody.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The tool in the Galant VR-4 is the dumbass that was talkin' **** to Doug when he was drunk and had my g/f driving his car. He owns that lame *** place, Rev Hard Auto (rev hard... WTF?) Seriously, we call him "Old Man Ricer" because he's literally about 40 years old and has a trashy looking wife who he has ride around with him with his under-aged ricer cult buddies, and he obviously gets off talkin' **** to people half his age then he goes home and jerks off thinkin' about it while lookin' at pics of Super Street centerfolds and his hot (cough cough sarcasm barf) wife is watchin' him, so proud of her big man.

When you think of "middle age crisis", you think of going out and buying something expensive or flashy, not buying into today's ricer trend and getting a bunch of pre-adult ricers to look up to you like your Paul Walker, then rev your fartcannon next to everyone so they can hear your lame *** blow off valve even though they're just driving along their merry way, trying to figure out WTF this old retard in this ugly cartoonmobile is doing and why he's driving like a dumbass (seriously, we get the point it has a turbo... who ******' cares. My buddies Saab has a turbo, should he make it "sneeze" every second too?). He defines the term "tool" and is the example of what we should strive not to be.

Last edited by TransAm52804; 09-01-2005 at 12:49 AM.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Chris, tell us how you really feel about him, don't hold back buddy!
Old 09-01-2005, 01:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sukkoi19
He was rather fast, he took my Mustang down badly last weekend.
Was that the same one that you took down spraying the Z? I remember you said he outlaunched you bad but you passed him like he was parked. That's who I thought it was, his car didnt seem like it was THAT fast. Any import that is even on the level with a stock LS1 is respectable though.

Chris, I'm pretty sure this guy wasn't 40. He looked our age and his woman who looked pretty tall (amazon) looked about the same age also. They were in the car though so maybe she likes to sit on a phonebook or two. Does that revhard guy have decals? I dont recall a single sticker on this car.

I wont be surprised at all if we see this car at MM. He was rolling with about 3 other ricemobiles. One of which was another galant, about the same color minus the wing and minus the body kit(I think). Also had a turbo but I doubt was faster than the former.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LSWannabe
Was that the same one that you took down spraying the Z? I remember you said he outlaunched you bad but you passed him like he was parked. That's who I thought it was, his car didnt seem like it was THAT fast. Any import that is even on the level with a stock LS1 is respectable though.

Chris, I'm pretty sure this guy wasn't 40. He looked our age and his woman who looked pretty tall (amazon) looked about the same age also. They were in the car though so maybe she likes to sit on a phonebook or two. Does that revhard guy have decals? I dont recall a single sticker on this car.

I wont be surprised at all if we see this car at MM. He was rolling with about 3 other ricemobiles. One of which was another galant, about the same color minus the wing and minus the body kit(I think). Also had a turbo but I doubt was faster than the former.
He sold that car, this is his race car. Its a 2.3 stroker with large turbo, he told which one but I forgot. Its also spraying, which he insisted he wasnt that night, and he got methonal injection.

It was extremely fast from a dig, I launched hard from a dig and he had 5+ plus cars on me from the get go. I was running race gas and alot more timing so Im guessing I was at least 500 rwhp plus if that gives you an idea.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's so funny calling something as small as a 2.3L motor a "stroker".

Reguardless of how fast this retard's car is, he's still an old retard.

http://www.quadcitiesdsm.com/forum/v...page=1#pid5102

http://www.quadcitiesdsm.com/forum/v...ad.php?tid=638

There's some of his gay ****. Seriously: this guy probably has pictures up on his computer that he jerksoff to that his wife took of him talkin' **** to a bunch of teenagers.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:43 PM
On The Tree

That could be the fastest car on the planet and it would still make me pee myself AGAIN just looking at it. What a quier!
Old 09-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Launching!

Old 09-01-2005, 08:47 PM
TECH Resident

Auto-x, Monday, Labor Day at John Deere Davenport Works; www.sccagrr.com for all the details.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:48 PM
On The Tree

TransAm52804, did you drive through Indian Ridge Apartments today? Jesse
Old 09-01-2005, 10:33 PM
10 Second Club

Would centerline convo pros be a good road race rim 15x4 in the front and 15x 8.5 in rear. Ihave et streets in rear for tire it should hook like a ****

Quick Reply: Quad Cities Area members thread