Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Quad Cities Area members thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 09:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm kind of confused,whos on top now,whats fast enough and how fast is the other,other fast toy?
Old 10-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Launching!

Give me back my stapler!
Old 10-03-2005, 10:03 PM
10 Second Club

Ahh the **** talkin is starting again cool. Its pretty hard to determine whos on top or even if there is a top to be on, reason being there is no racing. The car is almost sold anyways no more bullshit.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Launching!

<---------------Browneye
Old 10-03-2005, 10:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT1 ANDY
There was drama, I wish someone would have invited me, god (AND EVERYONE ELSE) knows i would have loved to get my dickbeaters on that

I thought about putting something together for next year but not really anything fast enough for me to put something together for, I could reassemble my motor from a couple years ago, Repo a nitrous kit and be on top, but then again how interesting would that be (poopy) Good chance ill be putting more miles on my other fast toys than a street car except for my (other, other fast toy )

Andy
Your local DynoQueen

It is very easy to sit back and say that there isnt anything fast enough for you to put somthing together, but in reality your mad because you dont have anything to drive and or race. Also building a car and supposing to be fast and actully going fast is two very seperate things.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:44 AM
On The Tree

Glen- Hey, How are you? Me refering to being on top and misc. related coments. Im just talking to the younger crowd, say 18-25. Actually im not saying anything at all. Im just stirring the pot with the younger crowd cause thats what i enjoy, anyone that really knows me could point this out. Im just proving that people pay way to much attention (young people) to the small things in life, if i didnt care about some one, i would just pass over their post rather than focus on what they have said. So basically Im not really saying anything at all. Truth be told your car is one of the faster cars out there probably, and runs very well for whats done/money into it. Im sure it helps the its driven very well also.

Ben-you take such offense to my comments when i rarely name names, guilty consience???

Andy
Confuscious one said "sometimes its not about being the best at something its making people think your the best"-old chinese proverb but i believe the true meaning was lost in translation somewhere
Old 10-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Staging Lane

I don't read thread for awhile and look what is happening. I love the smack talk!!

How come only assclowns with no car to race, stir the pot! Lets hear the same excuses
1) no one to race
2) just wait until my next car is done
3) already had the fastest car (in your mind)

Real reasons why you dont have a fast car
1) mommy took her credit card back
2) your mouth was the only fast thing you ever had
3) your just like everyother keyboard commando 15 year old assclown, all talk

I better finish with a cute quote to make me look cool

Rowdy Roddy Piper - "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***. . . and I`m all out of bubble gum"
Old 10-04-2005, 02:33 PM
On The Tree

Ahhh Jim havent seen you in awhile. Good to see your take on things hasnt changed.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Glen- Hey, How are you? Me refering to being on top and misc. related coments. Im just talking to the younger crowd, say 18-25. Actually im not saying anything at all. Im just stirring the pot with the younger crowd cause thats what i enjoy, anyone that really knows me could point this out. Im just proving that people pay way to much attention (young people) to the small things in life, if i didnt care about some one, i would just pass over their post rather than focus on what they have said. So basically Im not really saying anything at all. Truth be told your car is one of the faster cars out there probably, and runs very well for whats done/money into it. Im sure it helps the its driven very well also.
Oh well if its that age range I guess your not talking to me. Maybe the younger people are trying to tell you that they really dont need life lessons from you. Everybody sees different things as being important. Just because you think that something is trivial doesnt necessarily mean that everyone views it that way. It seems kind of arrogant to think that all people should value the same things you do. Wouldnt you agree?
Old 10-04-2005, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

I just missed that age range by a month......pppphhheeewww!
Old 10-04-2005, 05:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey, Andy, what makes you think if you put your stuff back together again with spray this time it would be fast, since it wasn't last time???

Jenny Gump-- "Run Forest, Run!!"

all this talk really leans my decision from building a bike to getting my Nova together just so I can play next year. Not one to smack talk without a ride, Ill have to put something together to get in on the action......

and Jamie, you can't give anyone **** about downtalking whatever they are not into, YOU sir, are the worst.......... ....Harleys suck, car shows suck, it sucks to build a car just to look nice....blah blah.....

Everyone is into there own thing....... probably makes most of you sick that I'm buying my 22's in the next few weeks before any money ever makes it into my Nova.....or anything, "cool"...... oh well....... "pssssst" what was that?? Oh my truck just dropped....I know....airbags are gay

I'm done, hopefully noone was offended by my post...

although, I am a little offended by the brown eye!
Old 10-04-2005, 06:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man, this thread went from alright to gay faster than it took to read this sentence.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:07 PM
10 Second Club

Ben-you take such offense to my comments when i rarely name names, guilty consience???

Andy
Confuscious one said "sometimes its not about being the best at something its making people think your the best"-old chinese proverb but i believe the true meaning was lost in translation somewhere

Heres what my consience tells me
Old 10-04-2005, 06:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MeanYellowZ
and Jamie, you can't give anyone **** about downtalking whatever they are not into, YOU sir, are the worst.......... ....Harleys suck, car shows suck, it sucks to build a car just to look nice....blah blah.....
Randy, far be it from me to come into a public forum and codenm owners of Harleys, show cars etc. My opinions on those subjects have been shared in the confidence of friends. There is certainly a difference between me telling you in person that I dislike something rather than getting on a message board and proclaiming my opinion as some sort of aged wisdom. If you can find me an example of previous posts where I ever said those things then Ill back down.

In any case all of my opinions have been shared as opinions, clearly stated as opinions. Not this:

Im just proving that people pay way to much attention (young people) to the small things in life, if i didnt care about some one, i would just pass over their post rather than focus on what they have said.
Sometimes I think many people would be better off living by this mantra.

So basically Im not really saying anything at all.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

lol

.. <---- these two dots here to make my post long enough to meet the minimum of 5 characters
Old 10-04-2005, 07:16 PM
On The Tree

haha, i love it, ive also made it into someones sig, I love it....

Anyway off to the isle of capri, then out for a friends birthday. Catch me on the Holdem tables

Andy
Old 10-04-2005, 07:23 PM
On The Tree

We all need reminders in life.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dart451
I don't read thread for awhile and look what is happening. I love the smack talk!!

How come only assclowns with no car to race, stir the pot! Lets hear the same excuses
1) no one to race
2) just wait until my next car is done
3) already had the fastest car (in your mind)

Real reasons why you dont have a fast car
1) mommy took her credit card back
2) your mouth was the only fast thing you ever had
3) your just like everyother keyboard commando 15 year old assclown, all talk

I better finish with a cute quote to make me look cool

Rowdy Roddy Piper - "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***. . . and I`m all out of bubble gum"
I like the rowdy roddy piper quote thats good stuff (in all sincerity)

but you are right, my dad did take his credit card away and thats has ruinend me finacially. My mouth This is just for fun, and to the last one...you have me pegged, all talk

lastly not sure if you were refering to me, but dont call me an assclown, maybe a asshat, assh@le...something along those lines, but clowns have painted on smiles, Im always smiling but mine is all natural seriously.

Andy
resident flip flop, t-shirt wearing, ball glass drink consuming, jagbag

Last edited by LT1 ANDY; 10-04-2005 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Staging Lane

you guys are sooo crazy

personal note to everyone banshee's are easier to start with the choke on and I'm gonna get me some bubblegum probably only a 5 pack so watch out around.........thurs fri fellas
Old 10-04-2005, 08:50 PM
11 Second Club

Andy
I've always been a yankees man so I'll go with Yogi Berra who said "wherever you go,there you are". Anyone know what it means?

Quick Reply: Quad Cities Area members thread