Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Get ready: Milwaukee, Madison, Rockford & Chicago...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 09:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
I How much longer till spring?
lol

I haven't seen someone hate winter that much. You have about every other post in this thead and at the end of each one you express how much you hate winter. I'm with ya! I don't mind snow right before Christmas,,but once the 25th of December passes,,I hate the snow/cold. I want to go down south next winter. I would enjoy this more if I had access to fun snow vehicles (snowmobile + Hummer). And I fucked up the Cadillac having fun in the snow the other night . I guess the brakes couldn't handle what I was throwing at them..

Oh well...a couple 80 degree days and some rain with kill most of this snow...but those mounds of snow in parking lots are going to be around for quite awhile.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:59 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,806 Likes on 1,287 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Camaro_SLP
lol

I haven't seen someone hate winter that much. You have about every other post in this thead and at the end of each one you express how much you hate winter. I'm with ya! I don't mind snow right before Christmas,,but once the 25th of December passes,,I hate the snow/cold. I want to go down south next winter. I would enjoy this more if I had access to fun snow vehicles (snowmobile + Hummer). And I fucked up the Cadillac having fun in the snow the other night . I guess the brakes couldn't handle what I was throwing at them..

Oh well...a couple 80 degree days and some rain with kill most of this snow...but those mounds of snow in parking lots are going to be around for quite awhile.

Yeah, I probably hate winter more than most I'd say. The snow is the worst part; not that I like the cold either but I'll take a 0 degree day to a half foot of snow ANYTIME.

I know, people say "if you hate it so much move south", but I like the spring/summer/fall so much around here that I really don't want to leave. Winter is just a bastard, plain and simple.

I think I'd be a lot less hateful of the snow if I had a truck and plow. Driveway would be clear in 10 mins and I'd never get stuck anywhere. Problem is a nice V8 4X4 truck isn't going to be the best for commuting so I'm stuck with my V6 FWD sedan for daily driving. If I ever live close to work again, I'll probably get a truck.