Stock Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 08:45 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock Wheels

Ok, i have the following
4 2001 Silver z28 wheels
-2 currently have a pair of 245/50/16 kuhmo ecsta supra 712's on them. I bought them a year ago. One of the rims has a 3 inch section on the lip that doesnt have any clear over it. When i was taking off the tires, the gaurd slipped off and fucked up the finish a little. There are no bends on the wheels, and they are all in good condition other the that. I will get pictures up, but i'm at school right now. these include center caps
$250 w/ tires $175 w/o

4 1994 z28 wheels
-Again, 2 have kuhmos on them, the same size as the above listed. These all have little blemishes on them, nothing crazy though. There are no bends, they've all balanced out without using over 2 oz on either side. These do include center caps as well.
$200 with 2 tires $125 w/o

I may only sell one set, i kind of what a pair for just street tires so i don't always have to keep the Convo Pros on the back Both pairs of tires have equal driving on them for the most part. I'd say they are 70%-80% left

Ill have pictures of both, Ill host them in my webshots account and post the link here. I will be in Wyoming this coming weekend from Sunday until Tuesday (20th - 22nd)

Mike