Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

StraightLineInc dyno tune anyone used them?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005 | 02:29 AM
Launching!

Default StraightLineInc dyno tune anyone used them?

Has anyone been dyno tuned by them at all or know anyone. I know they are a fairly new sponsor. Can anyone tell me of their experience and how well their head tuner is. Im looking into getting a new dyno tune to dial in my car a little better as some changes have been made, and I am really interested in the mustang dyno. I had my first tune done by SpeedInc, do you think I should go back to them. Thanks
Old 02-28-2005 | 07:38 AM
12 Second Club

They've only had their dyno set up for like 2 weeks so I doubt many people have experience with them, but they had to have done some work before that too. Someone told me that at Speed Inc. once you get tuned there, to go back and get retuned only costs like $100. I emailed them about it to find out for sure but never heard back from them.
Old 02-28-2005 | 09:06 AM
Launching!

Actually we have done a handful of streetracers but with that we tuned on the road, which was dragged out. Now that we got the dyno we are ready to go and thats why we made the other thread. Shoot me a Pm if you would like. You will be suprised at the differnce it makes with the load (mustang) dyno compared to the intertia only (dynojet).