Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

When's the Dell's car show?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 01:00 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default When's the Dell's car show?

I live in milwaukee, and went to the car show up in the dell's 2 years ago and remember it being a pretty good time. If anybody knows when the event is taking place this year up there, hopefully finals times will permit me to participate this year.
Old 03-21-2005, 04:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00SSQuiniqua
I live in milwaukee, and went to the car show up in the dell's 2 years ago and remember it being a pretty good time. If anybody knows when the event is taking place this year up there, hopefully finals times will permit me to participate this year.
Dells show is May 21-22 Nice show but they dont have a class for anything newer than 1980. I talked to there club and the reason they do this is to keep the "daily drivers" out. I would hardly consider modified Ls1 cars and even the new mustangs if they have been modified as a daily driver!
Old 03-21-2005, 04:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 00SSQuiniqua
I remember that show I had to have been there 2 years ago too! It was the same weekend as our prom I believe. Had the camaro there and did the best fishtail EVER!! LOL gotta love streets that are 4-6 lanes wide!! All the room in the world!
Old 03-21-2005, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

I too was at the Dells for prom weekend 2 years ago when the car show was taking place. Damn! What a coincidence. That made prom weekend that much better. I didn't have my car up there though. I will be back in the Dells April 29-30 and was hoping the car show was going on that weekend. Oh well.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ya that was fun stuff. I pulled outta the place to go go carting(no idea on the name) and everyone was just standing on the sides of the streets yelling so u know I had to show off haha

Quick Reply: When's the Dell's car show?