Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Elgin Area Burnouts **PLEASE READ**

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005 | 10:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

it is 45 miles away from my job, g/f and friends, that is what's wrong,
Old 04-03-2005 | 01:15 PM
Launching!

hang on, let me tune up my violin for ya, ill play ya a little tune. haha. just kidding man, i hear ya, that would suck.
Old 04-04-2005 | 12:58 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Dan00Hawk
Why would you want to further antagonize your neighbors if they're nice? Sounds like all you'll accomplish is making the neighbors think you're a jerk, further perpetuate the stereotype that F-body drivers are wreckless and obnoxious, and possibly get the cops called on you and whomever else is participating.

Burnouts and blaring the exhaust is fun, but there's a time and a place when it isn't really appropriate. Do what ya' gotta do to have fun, but realize it might come with some consequences. When they petition the city to install speed humps on your street (as is being done in Chicago...), or take out their frustration with some revenge on your car, you'll maybe realize that it's better to have a peaceful environment. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
What this guy said.

What are you, a day past 16? Quit acting like a juvenile. The only thing you're going to get out of this in the long run is a more pissed off enemy who's going to have more reasons to call the cops on you. So quit being a *****, act like an adult, be a good neighbor and screw around somewhere besides your own neighborhood.

Quick Reply: Elgin Area Burnouts **PLEASE READ**