Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Streets of Woodfield

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 10:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Streets of Woodfield

What's with this place being a hang out for bikes and cars on Sunday nights?? There was a lot of nice vehicles there last night....some really knucklehead bikers though driving all stupid on the Elgin-O'Hare. Is this place always like that on Sunday nights??
Old 04-11-2005, 10:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

It's like that ALL summer every nite as long as its nice out! haha
Old 04-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Launching!

What about the forest preserves on Higgins just east of 53?
Old 04-11-2005, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SgtB
What's with this place being a hang out for bikes and cars on Sunday nights?? There was a lot of nice vehicles there last night....some really knucklehead bikers though driving all stupid on the Elgin-O'Hare. Is this place always like that on Sunday nights??
Just another hangout for gearheads i guess. We were there a lot last year being "knucklehead bikers" Most likely be there this year too with the cars instead. Only problem w/ streets is there are alot of ricers and teeny-boppers . Other good places to meet up on the weekend are photos and the McDonald's just off kirchoff.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:08 PM
10 Second Club

Hmm,
Maybe I'll head up there one night. Is there a time when people show up or just whenever?
Old 04-11-2005, 01:42 PM
On The Tree

pretty much whenever
Old 04-11-2005, 05:55 PM
10 Second Club

cool, probably see you up tehre over the summer
Old 04-11-2005, 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

ewww.. streets of woodfield is 75% ricers and the rest crotch rockets. It is interesting to drive through once in a while but thats about it. spend to much time there and you'd end up driving out with a carbon fiber wing, Body kit, and strobe lights and stickers all over your car. lol!

The forest preserves off 53 and higgins is Busse Woods..
the first Grove in Busse is the hangout for gearheads until the forest preserve police catch on and start limiting the amount of cars going through and start giving tickets for no front plates, loud exhaust, blackouts, tinted windows.. ect.. ect. Usually that grove gets soo busy early in the spring/summer you had better have an hour of time to kill just to drive through becuase it gets that packed.

Last edited by sixvi6-camaro; 04-11-2005 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:30 PM
On The Tree

What dates are these cruises assigned to start?
Old 04-12-2005, 07:10 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sixvi6-camaro
ewww.. streets of woodfield is 75% ricers and the rest crotch rockets. It is interesting to drive through once in a while but thats about it. spend to much time there and you'd end up driving out with a carbon fiber wing, Body kit, and strobe lights and stickers all over your car. lol!

The forest preserves off 53 and higgins is Busse Woods..
the first Grove in Busse is the hangout for gearheads until the forest preserve police catch on and start limiting the amount of cars going through and start giving tickets for no front plates, loud exhaust, blackouts, tinted windows.. ect.. ect. Usually that grove gets soo busy early in the spring/summer you had better have an hour of time to kill just to drive through becuase it gets that packed.
ok, i'll have to check that that out too
Old 04-12-2005, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

Hey last year the only time I went I saw a 360 Modena and a Lambo Gallardo.. I was in my M3 conv. and not the TA that time but still saw plenty of F Bodies!!! I'll go once or twice this year.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sixvi6-camaro
That's why we should make our own little section and shame them every once in a while
Old 04-12-2005, 04:56 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Street's of W. are a bit young but are entertaining. How is the Mcd on Kirtchoff, is that happening more so than the old Taco Bell or BK on Roselle?
Old 04-12-2005, 06:39 PM
11 Second Club

man i want to go, too bad these places are like an hour drive just to get there
Old 04-13-2005, 06:51 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LiquidFire350
man i want to go, too bad these places are like an hour drive just to get there
even if you shoot up 355??
Old 04-13-2005, 08:19 AM
11 Second Club

i really have no idea where this place is, id have to pull out the map and see, but im guessing its probly 45 minute to an hour drive

i live out in the sticks
Old 04-13-2005, 10:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Street's of W. are a bit young but are entertaining. How is the Mcd on Kirtchoff, is that happening more so than the old Taco Bell or BK on Roselle?

We were there last weekend along with stratford mall and behind hooters by woodfield.....Not a good experience with the shaumburg guys
Old 04-13-2005, 11:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SSlowLS1
We were there last weekend along with stratford mall and behind hooters by woodfield.....Not a good experience with the shaumburg guys
So I'm guessing you were one of the guys that got in a mess with the silver SS then huh?
Old 04-13-2005, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
The one off Kirchoff has an older crowd so it's alot more relaxed than the roselle area (aka less rice.) Lotta cool cars over there and def worth going there I think
Old 04-13-2005, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Talking aobut different things here.. Legit cruises and night time hangouts.

Kirchoff Mcdonalds? you mean the old wed night car cruise? thats moved down the street a block to the dominicks parking lot (at least it was last year). That cruise was jam packed too last year anyhting after 4pm and you didnt'get a spot in the main cruise lot.

the same people that run that wed night kirchoff cruise were also doing cruises at the Fratos in schaumburg and Menards parking lot at barrington and higgins in hoffman estates mon nights last year. I'm assuming its going on again this year.

as for the night time hangouts...

I'd just stay away from BK in schaumburg.. Police hace cracked down and with CueCanDo super popular now the lot there is always filled with cars from the Cue.

My wuss friend in a calypos fox body stang cruised out to stratford over the weekend and said it was decent for it being soo early in the season. Hooters near woodfield is a good spot too.. its always been a quiet hang out but more people know aobut it now and BK is most likley dead so I bet hooters will get bigger.

Quick Reply: Streets of Woodfield