Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Michigan Fbody Association Meet & Greet BBQ

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 07:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by meissenation
Thanks
your welcome lol i only speek the truth. i hate people who lie.

<333 krissy
Old 05-23-2005, 07:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Detroitmuscle
Thanks.
welcome, i cant wait to get my car now. lol

<333 krissy
Old 05-23-2005, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

Hey, meissenation. We need any more money or anything? 'Cuz if so, Im sure I can get some people to help out. Lemme Know.
Old 05-23-2005, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I'm more concerned about the people who are on the list who haven't paid than getting more people who might not pay. So far I'm still about $40 away from recovering the $100 deposit, food is still not accounted for. But, as I've been telling people on the site -- if they click the ads like 20 times at the bottom of the site, it's like donating.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:25 AM
On The Tree

Well, I'm more concerned about the people who are on the list who haven't paid than getting more people who might not pay. So far I'm still about $40 away from recovering the $100 deposit, food is still not accounted for. But, as I've been telling people on the site -- if they click the ads like 20 times at the bottom of the site, it's like donating.
okay heres the deal i have myself, marika and nicki goin to the BBQ. we have a ride there. no ride home yet. we have the $. so we have to pay $6 each right? bc we dont have a car. and we have to leave by 3:00pm anyways bc of my party. is that alright. like i said you should drop by the party. it'll be fun! you can get wasted (that woud be funny)

<333 krissy
Old 05-24-2005, 10:02 AM
On The Tree

Alright, sounds good. just lemme know if you need anything
Old 05-24-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by xlove2loveux
okay heres the deal i have myself, marika and nicki goin to the BBQ. we have a ride there. no ride home yet. we have the $. so we have to pay $6 each right? bc we dont have a car. and we have to leave by 3:00pm anyways bc of my party. is that alright. like i said you should drop by the party. it'll be fun! you can get wasted (that woud be funny)

<333 krissy
Since you guys aren't driving in or anything, one $6 will work for the three of you. Haha, and let me assure you, me getting drunk at a party would not be funny. I'm very bad when I'm wasted.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:16 AM
On The Tree

Since you guys aren't driving in or anything, one $6 will work for the three of you. Haha, and let me assure you, me getting drunk at a party would not be funny. I'm very bad when I'm wasted.
so $6 each??
nah, really i want to see ya drunk!

<333 krissy
Old 05-25-2005, 03:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry, should've worded that better, $6 total will cover all three of you in one payment, $2 each. Best friend's grad party is same day, she's already ticked that my BBQ is on the same day, so I have to go to hers after the BBQ. Let me know some other time and we'll get together and get wasted.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:29 AM
On The Tree

Sorry, should've worded that better, $6 total will cover all three of you in one payment, $2 each. Best friend's grad party is same day, she's already ticked that my BBQ is on the same day, so I have to go to hers after the BBQ. Let me know some other time and we'll get together and get wasted.
alright $6 i will send it to you i guess.

thats straight go to ur friends party and get trashed lol

we'll have to get trashed. sounds like a paln. i'm moving to Fla. in July soo...
o ya and a couple of my girls may come get trashed too lmao

<333 krissy
Old 05-26-2005, 03:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

alright $6 i will send it to you i guess.

thats straight go to ur friends party and get trashed lol

we'll have to get trashed. sounds like a paln. i'm moving to Fla. in July soo...
o ya and a couple of my girls may come get trashed too lmao

<333 krissy

Haha sounds like a fun grad party! Too many people going to FL, this one girl that I hooked up with over christmas lives in FL too, but she's comin to town on the 12th, might be at the BBQ too dunno tho.
Old 05-27-2005, 07:08 AM
On The Tree

Haha sounds like a fun grad party! Too many people going to FL, this one girl that I hooked up with over christmas lives in FL too, but she's comin to town on the 12th, might be at the BBQ too dunno tho.
lol ya its gonna be a great party, to bad you cant come lmao!!
hmm. so your girl lives in Fla? i cant wait to move though. i think i'm getting to excited. lol
thats cool that she's comming up. like i said we still need a ride, but i'll get you the money! and where again do i send it? to you?

<333 krissy
Old 05-27-2005, 10:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol ya its gonna be a great party, to bad you cant come lmao!!
hmm. so your girl lives in Fla? i cant wait to move though. i think i'm getting to excited. lol
thats cool that she's comming up. like i said we still need a ride, but i'll get you the money! and where again do i send it? to you?

<333 krissy
lol she's not really my girl, she has a boyfriend and all in FL. But yeh, I'd love to live in FL, I can't stand not being tan and being in the sun. Great day out so far today! Woot! PM sent about payment
Old 06-08-2005, 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

With only a few days left, I just wanted to warn everyone that if in case it does start pouring or rains throughout the day, Stony Creek does offer rainchecks so we'll reschedule. Please check this thread (I'll update it the instant it's decided to be cancelled) before automatically assuming it's cancelled though, because it might only be raining south or north of the grounds and we might still be clear and dry -- It's Michigan ya never know! We should have at the very least 15 cars there (15 people have pre-paid) and at the very most maybe 30 cars. In any case, it should turn out to be a fun day and don't worry we'll have tons of pics afterwards.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

hey, you need anyone to help set up? If so, what time? I just live down the street from stoney.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well, anyone that wants to be there right at 9am (I'd say be there at 9:15 just so I have a little clearance to be a tad late haha) is more than welcome to come and keep me company.
Old 06-11-2005, 07:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

8am and not a cloud in the sky. Hopefully we'll have another nice day! I'm leaving shortly to be up at the picnic grounds at 9am. If anyone needs to reach me, my cell phone number is 586-944-7355. If I don't answer, LEAVE A VOICEMAIL because my phone blows and doesn't ring or say I have missed calls.
Lastly, here's a refresher of how to get to the picnic grounds from the entrance:
Old 06-12-2005, 02:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Since there's 69 images to post, I'm just going to link to my site's thread.. ( as long as that's ok with the mods )

http://mifbody.com/modules.php?name=...ic&p=2857#2857
Old 06-13-2005, 04:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Could a mod unsticky, please?

Quick Reply: Michigan Fbody Association Meet & Greet BBQ