Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

12 Bolt For Sale 93-02 F-cars

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 04:01 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12 Bolt For Sale 93-02 F-cars

FOR SALE = 1 12 bolt made for an APE customer who I hope did not pay in advance cause I really don’t think he will recieve it. It has a 3.73 Strange gear, 33 spline Eaton posi, Moser axles and housing, TA cover, billet yoke for 1350 series u-joint, set up for a 4 chanel ABS system. Axle is assembled and ready for installation and I can help with putting it in a car if purchased locally. ASKING $ 2525.00 I can cut a little better deal if cash is involved.

THE STORY, I gave Chris 2 weeks to come and this thing and I will only accept cash from him cause he has writen me 2 bad checks total of $5170.00 with over $140.00 in NSF’s. HOW I FOUND OUT, I was at DTS purchasing a $100.00 spool and my debt card wads declined. I 2way my wife and tell her that our business acct. is froze. She says she will call the bank and see what happened. 5 minutes later she 2ways me back and says she is in line at the grocery store getting our family food and her personal debt card is froze also. We call the bank and find out there is a $3850.00 returned check and all funds in both business and personal accts. have been froze until further notice. it was late in the day and we contacted Chris and he said he would get us the cash and meet us at the shop the next morning between 10-11 am. Go to the shop with the family all packed up in the car and see that Chris’s truck is not there. I call from my cell and Nick tells me he called in sick and is at home. It’s a good thing I already knew where he lived and went to pay the house a visit. Needless to say after having a conversation with her we followed her to the credit union where they stash the cash and got our $3850.00. 2 days later we get a letter in the mail from our bank saying there is another check that is NSF. We go down and talk to a rep. and find out that Chris at APE bounced another check for $1320.00. Now we just spent 1 whole day chasing down the $3850.00 and were geting stressed out from all of this, and along comes another bunp in the road. So I call again the next morning and he would not take any of my calls at the shop and even turned off his cell phone on me. WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS HE HAS AND I’M A VENDOR. ( GOOD LUCK BILLINGSLY.