Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Any Detroit area people out there?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Detroit area people out there?

Hello - I posted yesterday (written below) but wanted to add new TITLE to see if any one on here is from the Detroit area? I am from the Mt. Clemens / Utica Area.

Sorry if you read my previous post (below) from yesterday-

Hello -

Just joined this site (This Month) and have been itchin to get my F-Body for quite some time... "about 6 years now" - then believe it or not I got totally hooked while dealing w/ AP Engineering which was only 10 min from my house for my 67 Chevelle with Mustang Dyno runs.. (yes I know they are no longer and a touchy issue and rightfully so as I read all the threads - I even went to the auction - sad deal) then 5 weeks after 1st meeting Chris, I found my Red 02 SS unmolested, 6spd, Ttops with SLP Center Exhaust, SLP 10spoke, w/ only 16K miles. Planned on learning from him (good thing I didnt do any new business w/ him)...

Yesterday I just put in my new CAI, lid, bellows, Skip Shift Eliminator, Pro shifter and short Throw stick. (damn Metric as I am used to the old Standard - lol) I am in the future as time allows probably do the following in order - 12 Bolt, Headers, Cam, Heads, etc... I want to stay all naturally aspirated and keep it streetable. (not like the Black Moomba - holy crap that was a bad ride and would like to know what happend to it "anyone know?")

Hope I am accepted in the group. Anxious to Learn and add positive feedback, or humor when I can...

Here is my still current Favorite Ride that I never plan on selling - hope the link worked - if not I will edit

http://www.chevellestuff.com/67stuf...rsport/matt.htm

No Pics of my 02 yet!!!

Later - Matt
Motor City Michigan
Old 07-20-2005, 09:33 AM
Teching In

Live in Milford, Mich.

Work in Southfield, Mich.

Avalon
Old 07-22-2005, 06:46 PM
TECH Addict

Default Another Michigander

Welcome and sorry to hear about the APE but I had a bit of an issue too with a tune right before they went under.

Anywho, I am in Sterling Heights and not far. Glad to see another person from Michigan.

Jack
Old 07-24-2005, 06:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Naw, i'm over on the good side........J/K. Welcome to the site!