Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

*FREE TICKETS* Nopi Nationals Norwalk OH Sat and Sun Oct. 24th-25th

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 07:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *FREE TICKETS* Nopi Nationals Norwalk OH Sat and Sun Oct. 15th-16th

Yeah yeah I know, your thinkin "Nopi?? WTF!!!" but they do allow domestics in to race and participate in all of the shows. Plus the domestics are the best ones in the burnout contests. And with bikini contests and jello wrestling all weekend there is more to do and watch then just drag racing. There is a full schedule from 8am to around 9 or 10pm each day. Plus it's gonna be on tv so you never know. You might get your car shown on speedvision. Anyway, I have 10 extra free tickets. I got them from a buddy that works at the radio station and gave me all of the leftovers. They are going very quick however. Tickets are good for both days. Anyone that wants to go will need to call me and we can meet up before hand and drive out together if you want. Or if it is later in the day then I can meet you at the gate and give you the ticket. But they will go quick so let me know asap if you want any and how many.

Derek
(440)785-8557

Last edited by ws six six six; 10-14-2005 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Teching In

down to about 5, depending on if the people that aren't sure take them and if anyone backs out at the last minute. Plus there are people that can't make both days there will be more tickets available for sat. Most of my crew is coming sunday.
Old 10-15-2005, 02:15 AM
12 Second Club

Derek,
Will give ya a call sometime Saturday!!! Thanks Bud!!!
Old 10-16-2005, 11:17 PM
12 Second Club

Derek,
Thanks for the tickets, had a great time, gotta love those swimsuit competitions , man were there some hot pieces of *** or what!!!! Damn!!!