Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

got busted speeding :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 06:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dang that sucks *****.

ive had my share of courtrooms too lol. ive just tamed down quite a bit in my older age just lake county, wisconsin and cook county by old orchard houses. hows the bridgeview one? i was more worried about getting a lawyer or not. i hate to spend the extra 150+ if i dont need one.

where do i find the ASA? i think i tried to find a public defender one time and the guy at the desk looked at me like i was nuts. i think i was looking an ASA, but got screwed up lol. i musta been like 16 at the time ive heard good things if you can pull the asa aside and talk to him beforehand. never had the opportunity to do so though. how does that work?
Old 11-04-2005, 07:32 PM
TECH Resident

i dont think its been pointed out so i should say that when you go to court make sure you bring the cash to cover all the tickets, they must be paid right there, no mail in, irreguardless the courts decision.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:12 PM
TECH Junkie

so i went to court....judge seemed cool so i was positive.

calls me, i step the podium- he goes speeding and following too closely...how do you feel if i pitch one of these. i say "i have no problem with that sir". he then says how about 100 bucks and supervision. i say, thats fine with me. that was it. pshh. lot nicer at the bridgeview court than they are at the north side ones. maybe cause im older now <shrug> and i was worried glad i saved my money and didnt get a lawyer!

and the best part- they are paying me! i paid 105 cash bond when i got the ticket. so they are using that money and sending me 5 bucks back lol. awesome!
Old 12-29-2005, 05:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DriveATransAm
so i went to court....judge seemed cool so i was positive.

calls me, i step the podium- he goes speeding and following too closely...how do you feel if i pitch one of these. i say "i have no problem with that sir". he then says how about 100 bucks and supervision. i say, thats fine with me. that was it. pshh. lot nicer at the bridgeview court than they are at the north side ones. maybe cause im older now <shrug> and i was worried glad i saved my money and didnt get a lawyer!

and the best part- they are paying me! i paid 105 cash bond when i got the ticket. so they are using that money and sending me 5 bucks back lol. awesome!
Nice..