Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

4thgencamaro....question for you

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 08:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4thgencamaro....question for you

I recently was reffered to OutlawHP in Joliet IL by another member on the forum and when I called them to talk to them in reguards to buying and installing a True Duals system with Pacesetter LT's they said that there Exhaust guy had fabbed ur car with a custom TD setup I was wondering if you had any comments in reguards to your setup...sound clips, quality of work, flow of exhaust, HP and TQ gains.....thank you so much for you information

Thank You,

seth

Last edited by YellowMonster87; 01-15-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:42 PM
10 Second Club

i know the guy that fabbed his exhaust and a few other members on ths boards exhaust. he is a real nice guy and does very high quality work.

he welded my subframes for me.

many of us on this board will vouche for his work...i will probably be having him do a custom exhsust on my car soon
Old 01-15-2006, 09:51 PM
yak
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

didn't mike build his TD's?
Old 01-15-2006, 09:57 PM
12 Second Club

Awesome, I havent really had much time to compare TD setups but everyone rants and raves about TSP TD's but then when I talked to Outlaw Hp today he brought up that there Exhaust man had fabricated his own. I was just wondering what it sounds like. I know most people say that sound gets old after a while but im trying to find the best flowing loudest yet not raspy or droned out exhaust that I can find and if that is a custom exhaust then hey that alright with me.

seth
Old 01-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Restricted User

Seth, i was the first with the dual set up, matt followed as well as a decent amount of other people. If you need anymore info, let me know via pm
Old 01-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The guy's name is Dave, and I can give you his number if you want. He owns his own shop here in New Lenox called Dominant Motorsports. I don't have any clips. I actually sold the exhaust to a buddy of mine recently. The quality was top notch, and the sound and flow was great. With that exhaust, boltons, and the stock cam and heads, I ran 11.49. It sounded even better when Mike put a cam in my car. My setup was Pacesetter LTs, Dr. Gas X pipe, Flo-Pro Twister mufflers, and then it dumped before the rear axle. Baddogz28 has his duals, and there are a few other people that I can't think of right now. Shoot me a PM and I will give you his contact info. Bottom line is great work for a great price.

Also, he does any kind of welding you need. Exhaust, chassis, roll cages, etc.
Old 01-16-2006, 09:36 AM
12 Second Club

I love my setup- I hear all the time that my car sounds like an old drag car from the 60's.

Quick Reply: 4thgencamaro....question for you