Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Need ws6 wheels cheap fast.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 08:25 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need ws6 wheels cheap fast.

posting here because im going to ned local pickup.

allright heres the situation, this morning on my way to work a semi ran me off the road into a curb, both pass wheels are thrashed, front is trashed rear is damaged.

so i have $50 to spend untill next week (well little more but im figureing for gas/food/etc over the next week)(i drive the car around 500 mi/wk so the spare wont last that long)
does anyone have a stock ws6 wheel they dont need they can part with (i have a tire for it just need a wheel)

and thme im looking for a second one to buy sometime in the next 3 weeks for a decent price.
Old 01-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Flossin' twin turbos

dude sounds like you been having bad luck. didn't your sister smash it last sept?
Old 01-19-2006, 06:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Moparnos (The SLP Guy)
dude sounds like you been having bad luck. didn't your sister smash it last sept?
yes and i still havent gotten it fixed D:
all sorts of stuff has gone wrong this winter i really am having bad luck

and an update, upon looking at the rims after work in the light i had come to the conclusion the first rim was inddeed salvageable and usable untill i can find replacements so i am only looking for replacements, for anyone willing to let go of the stocker ws6 rims with replacement rims for ~75 bucks each (i know its low, but i dont NEED them till next year)