Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

??Automation Car Show?? Who's Going

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i second that.. I would be happy driving something that can do a f'n burnout lol sunfire really cant get em spinning very well I am almost even looking forward to driving the mustang but not for at least a month and a half sounds like we got a few people coming down at least 3 cars
Old 02-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Staging Lane

I am hoping that this weather wasn't just a teaser, and it actually stays warm and this snow melts sooner than it has in the past...I wouldn't mind being able to take my car out for good in the begining or mid march. And I think we can find a few more cars to head down to the Dells, hopefully a few more f-bodies
Old 02-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Staging Lane

just love rubbing that whole f body thing in dont yaah nah im just kidding I wish i could get rid of my cars so i could get one the ones on autotrader that i were interested in all just vanished people are probably buying before spring or sumting i probably can get my friends lt1 ss to come down too
Old 02-18-2006, 02:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That sounds like a good time, hopefully I will be able to get a tune done on my car when I get it out in the spring, it was running like **** when I put it away for the winter. That and hopefully a new set of wheels and tires too. I am looking for either chrome z06's or 10 spoke ss.

Quick Reply: ??Automation Car Show?? Who's Going