Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

LS1 Tuner in Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 10:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TADreamer
the thing is that it was not your car that was worked on ( YOU DONT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY)so therefore u shouldn't be talking about someone or some shop that u had NO dealings with if that car owner is not happy with them then let him come on here and B**** all day long he has that right YOU DONT just my $.02

i agree partially, which is why I said that I am NOT bashing GMR. Don't get your panties all in a bunch

Your missing my point, which is that when someone comes here and asks for a local tuner, we can only meantion the sponsors, which leaves out the smaller local guys. I can't change the rule, but I just don't happen to agree with it.

There is nothing wrong with me saying that I met a customer of company XYZ who wasn't happy with his service. This happens all the time.

People like you who say these people need to come on the boards and complain are pushing it. I met this person for only a few hours (at the shop I go to) and I'll probably never see him again. He is a mustang owner, why would he come onto a GM site?

Think about it, you go to shop XYZ, are you going to go on the internet and randomly sign up for every car website just to say you weren't happy with their service? NO. Attacking me for saying that I've seen a customer who wasn't happy is wrong.

Now, if I came on here bashing GMR, ranting and raving on, and my brother's cousin's, uncle's next doors roomate's son had a bad expeirence...thats different.

I think everybody needs to take a chill pill b/c this happens at least once a month.

Someone asks for a local tuner and when someone voices their opinion, everybody starts fighting.

Just remember, I didn't say GMR sucks or anything like that. I've spoken with the GMR guys before (online), hell if I had the cash I'd be there right now getting a TT setup. Great guys.

My main point is that you need to have some other opinions, options.

thats enough from my end, time to go swap out my clutch
Old 04-22-2006, 11:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If they are close to you, check out Exotic (EPP) or GMR. Either would be able to take care of you. I can help you out, but I am farther away.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:32 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

330 Racing-GMR hasn't contacted me about this post. I have actually never spoke or dealt with GMR, so get over your "moderator conspiracy theory". Also I am sorry you feel your civil rights have been violated.

MetallicaMatt- We can let those who read the thread make their own decision on GMR. Like I said third party "hearsay" doesn't mean squat to me. LS1tech has a Mustang board as well www.HighTechMustang.com next time you see the owner of the Mustang have him post his experience there.

TADreamer-I am glad you understand the point I was trying to convey

Everyone-This is a privately owned bulletin board, the rules are the rules. Don't take it so personal.

I think it is obvious from others posts the two sponsors who seem to do excellent work in your area are GMR or EPP and if your willing to travel GLM.

Thread has run it's course.

Last edited by BigD; 04-22-2006 at 11:55 AM.

Quick Reply: LS1 Tuner in Ohio